All reviewspark and flythe shuttle driverwafflesfamily vacationfront desk stafftwin citiesgreat parkclean roomsbiscuits and gravynice stayfree breakfastdefinitely stay here againclose to the airporttubsmallflightvehicle
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Stayed here for one night to extend our vacation...

Rooms:

2 Queen beds - fairly comfortable if a bit worn. Bedding and pillows were comfortable and clean. TV was an old style CRT, and there was a working microwave and fridge in the room. The AC unit worked well. There was a bit of an odour to the room that I can't place (it was a non-smoking room). Bathroom was small and a bit worn, but clean.

Pool & Hottub:

We didn't utilize it, but it looked clean, albeit very small.

Continental Breakfast:

Unfortunately this was probably one of the worst continentals we had ever had. Even our 8 yr old son didn't enjoy it. It had some type of egg... patties that were flacid and cold. The sausage patties were dry, very spicy (think pepper) and overcooked. It did have the usual waffle maker/cereal/bagel items, as well as yogurt and instant oatmeat. The banana's were mostly bruised.

For the price ($86/Sunday night) it wasn't bad. It was clean and quiet. The breakfast was a wash and we had an early lunch.

Although it wasn't a bad place, there are a lot better options out there in that price range, IMO.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I have stayed at the country inn twice on business trips. The hotel shuttle very useful,it has picked me up from the airport and dropped me back-- and dropped me off to the work site. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable and temperature control function. The toiletries in the room come in un-useable small packs-- not sufficient to get a shampoo in. The only aesthetic complaint I have is the rooms are so very depressingly beige---a small issue, I know. The only walkable place to get food is McDonald-- not my idea of dinner. They do have a few places that deliver for a few dollars to the room. I ordered from the Green Mill -- they took an hour and a half to deliver dinner (I was famished). The breakfast at the hotel is mediocre.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the 4th floor-- they are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Fairly typical Country Inn. Was surprised the queen rooms had no bed skirts. They seem to be a standard faire with Country. Another strange thing was none of the blankets in bags matched. Some were cream color and another was an old blue velour one. Best part about our stay was out lift to the airport on Sunday morning. The driver was great! He was careful and very friendly. I would definitely stay here again because of him! Thanks so much!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Booked on hotels tonight. Drove past nice hotels to stay at this hotel. Queen beds resembled twin and soft as a sleeping bag at camp. Woke up with a stiff neck. I spend 100 night a year in hotels and this in in lowest 10%.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
10  Thank RSTT3959
Reviewed April 7, 2012

I made reservations for two nights, but regretting it. After checking in, we found several stains on our sheets (don't want any STDs) and dirty blankets. I called to have them changed, but had to do it myself because there was only the front desk attendant available. I went down to get them and there were in fact two personnel present. They did not have any blankets so I ended up having a sleepless night. I checked back in the morning and still no blankets. Paid way to much for dirty bedding and a sleepless night.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family