“Great little Mexican Restaurant”

El Parian Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 134 Restaurants in Eagan
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Loved the Chimichangas. Great food. Helpful staff. In my opinion one of the best south of the river.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Based on Yelp reviews this place is supposed to have the best authentic Mexican food for miles. I have to say I do not agree. The food was not bad by any means, but I definitely would not boast about this place having the best Mexican food. The chips and salsa were average. Along with the salsa, they included another sauce that at first glance I thought might be some kind of cheese or sour cream. It was RANCH DRESSING! Last I checked, ranch dressing is not "authentic Mexican". The service was great and the prices are cheap. I got lunch and a drink for $6. The food...average.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

One of our favorite little places to go to, El Parian is fresh, friendly, and always a bargain. Although the joint is small--perhaps 15 seat groupings?--it's worth the short wait for a spot. The menu is huge, yet we always get our usuals: beef chimichangas, enchiladas Guadalajara, and fajitas. Delish!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Always great food and service. Very nice people. We have tried all the other Mexican restaurants in the area and El Parian can't be beat.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very reasonably priced authentic (as much as I can be the judge of it) Mexican food. Very friendly staff and fast service. A smaller restaurant that seems to be busy all the time. Do not miss this one. I am a regular.

Been to El Parian Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!