“Best Gelato around!”

Cuisines: American
Eagan, Minnesota
“Best Gelato around!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We love Ring Mountain. The Gelato is from heaven! Great spot to hang out and enjoy it with friends too.

Visited October 2012

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Perfect!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

The only thing negative I can conjure up is the fact there's always a line! We love this place and it has the best selection of ice cream and gelatos around. All the flavors are unique and they change them up frequently. Highly recommend.

Eagan, Minnesota, United States
“Yumm!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Excellent ice cream and gelato - this is our family's favorite treat place! There's a flavor to satisfy any craving. We've also ordered ice cream cakes - fabulous!! I think my kids would now prefer that we buy an ice cream cake rather than baking a birthday cake!

On top of all that, Dave and Sherry hire great staff and provide a peek window for kids (and kids at heart) to check out what's going on in the ice cream kitchen!

Awesome place!

• Visited August 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Gelato--excellent”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I'm not a tub of goo and don't want to turn into one. Luckily, gelato has less fat than ice cream. They also have ice cream and sorbet. Yesterday I had Cilantro Margarita sorbet and Jalapeno sorbet. Wow. Salted Caramel gelato is also a favorite. I love how they always have one or two kind of weird flavors, like "peas" or "corn". They turn out so amazingly well. Who would think Jalapeno sorbet would be good. But it is. They're open in the summer until 10pm on weekdays and I think 11 on weekends. They have coffee too, espresso etc. They have panini and other food, but only until 8pm. It looks really good but I've never tried that. Lots of comfy leather chairs to sit in and game to play if you feel like it. Fireplace is lit in the wintertime. The only bad thing is that it's getting more popular so the line at the counter is getting longer. Nice and friendly though. I went to a DQ recently and a blizzard was something like $4. Forget that, I'll head over to Ring Mountain. Small and medium dish are under $4 and so totally worth what you pay. Right next to the movie theater in Eagan. I like the outside part, and the walk behind the building on the pond. They have free wi-fi.

• Visited June 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best kept secret for ice cream just south of the metro.”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I don't know how we didn't know this place existed. Tucked away behind the Regal Cinema, Ring Mountain is a great find.

Almost 20 flavors of ice cream and gelato at crazy reasonable prices were available for sampling and mixing. The salted caramel gelato was heavenly. The salted peanut was unique and left you wanting more.

We can't believe that for the same price as a mixed flavor large here, we spent the same at a major name brand for 1 scoop in a small dish.

Definitely coming back.