$117
$100
$119
$140
GardenInn.com
Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge(Eagan)(Great Value!)
$120
Hotels.com
$71
$149
All reviewswindow seatclose to the airportpark and flymnmallpaulminneapolis
Reviewed December 7, 2015

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2015

The room felt awkward and the large mirror along the entire wall was creepy. It was difficult to find the lighting to make the room more welcoming. The hallways had rolls of carpet and overall the room and hotel did not feel clean. The night receptionist was sleeping when we tried to check out at 6:30am.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2015

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2015

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2015

I have never had to write a bad review before, usually things bother me from time time, but I do not see the need to write a bad review because the breakfast was not to my standards or because my neighbors were unruly. However, this stay was just all around not good. I am very disappointed because I have stayed at several Microtels and they have always been wonderful with clean rooms, comfy beds, and great atmosphere for decent prices. However, my stay here was much less than expected. I think the worst part about my stay was the rock hard beds. My entire stay here was sleepless and full of pain because the bed was awful. Next, the room was dark and dingy, the carpets where dirty looking and the room was not very clean, with almost an empty roll of toilet paper in the bathroom and some garbage in our garbage can. Lastly, the walls are paper thin, as I said I know you are going to hear some noise, I am a property manager of many rental units, It is expected to hear those around and above you, but there were kids screaming in the hallway in the middle of the night, the people upstairs were jumping around at 3 am and the people next to us, lets just say I know more about their love life than I every wanted to. Yes, the price is reasonable but I strongly suggest taking a look at other options before booking here. There are plenty of hotels that offer better quality sleeping conditions for a similar price.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple