$81
Country Inn
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$160
$114
Hotels.com
$391
Hotelpower.com
All reviewswindow seatclose to the airportpark and flymnmallpaulminneapolis
Reviewed December 1, 2015

I have never had to write a bad review before, usually things bother me from time time, but I do not see the need to write a bad review because the breakfast was not to my standards or because my neighbors were unruly. However, this stay was just all around not good. I am very disappointed because I have stayed at several Microtels and they have always been wonderful with clean rooms, comfy beds, and great atmosphere for decent prices. However, my stay here was much less than expected. I think the worst part about my stay was the rock hard beds. My entire stay here was sleepless and full of pain because the bed was awful. Next, the room was dark and dingy, the carpets where dirty looking and the room was not very clean, with almost an empty roll of toilet paper in the bathroom and some garbage in our garbage can. Lastly, the walls are paper thin, as I said I know you are going to hear some noise, I am a property manager of many rental units, It is expected to hear those around and above you, but there were kids screaming in the hallway in the middle of the night, the people upstairs were jumping around at 3 am and the people next to us, lets just say I know more about their love life than I every wanted to. Yes, the price is reasonable but I strongly suggest taking a look at other options before booking here. There are plenty of hotels that offer better quality sleeping conditions for a similar price.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2015

This hotel wasn't fancy but it was perfect for what we needed. The room was plenty spacious and the location was very convenient to Minneapolis without having to pay quadruple the cost!

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 27, 2015

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2015

I know that I didn't pay for a 4 or 5 star stay, but this place has been forgotten by time and the cleaning staff. There is dark red splatter above my shower head that resembles blood (See pic) and dusty areas that haven't been wiped down.
The attention to details in the hotel are non existent. The ceiling was "kinda" painted, but my assumption is that it was to cover up blood splatter. Maybe they ran our of paint as they got half way through this room. There is rust and mold growing on many of the surfaces that could be taken care of with a little elbow grease, but hasn't.
Like I said, I like the price I paid for the place and it wasn't noisy for me, however i didn't stay on a crowded night. The bathroom exhaust, which turns on when the light does, is very loud. Sounds like a jet in your room.
Pretty basic cont breakfast. bagels, white bread and ego waffles. Coffee but no hot water for the tea they provide.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Cody S
Reviewed November 15, 2015

We like to stay here because it is so close to the EZ AIRPARK where we park our car when flying out of MSP airports. The staff is very friendly, and accommodating no matter what time we arrive. Our only problem is that we never seem to get ant Wyndham rewards when we stay there.....this could be that we book online from different .Com addresses, which ever is the lowest price....not sure

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family