$82
Country Inn
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$163
$229
Hotels.com
$116
Priceline
All reviewswindow seatclose to the airportpark and flymnmallpaulminneapolis
Reviewed August 20, 2008

This Hotel is ok but the hotel website said it had internet connection. It did but my computer and some other people did have it until like midnight. And my sister had to call someone but the signal did work very well. And the breakfest thing its start at 5:30 am and ends at 9:00 am but some people wake up at 8 and take one hour to get ready and dont get breakfest. One Last Thing is that the fitnest room only had 5 machines and you had to be 18 or older but my sister really need to exercise but the rule said " no one can use the machine under 18!"

Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed February 7, 2007

Good hotel for the price and we even got upgraded to a room with a microwave, fridge, sink the room was really neat and had a seating window and wow are room was clean! the only bad thing was no pool other then that theirs breakfast,

• Stayed: August 2005, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 28, 2006

I just returned from a stay at the Microtel in Eagan MN. The room was clean and there were no major problems. When we checked in the front desk clerk was on the phone with another customer and kept "rolling her eyes" at whatever the person on the other end was saying. She did not give me a very good impression as to how helpful or friendly she was going to be. She checked us in quickly but I got the impression that she was perterbed because we were there at 2:00 instead of 3:00 which is normal check-in time. (we had asked for early arrival when making the reservation so it shouldn't have been a surprise to her) I had asked for a high floor which we didn't get. We did get non-smoking and was surprised to have 2 queen beds instead of 1 like I asked for. The rooms are adequate but the AC/Heater unit was under the window seat and it was very hard to see to make adjustments. The TV is small and mounted on top of the closet unit. You practically have to lay in the beds to see the TV. The continental breakfast isn't anything special--juice, coffee, bagels, muffins, small pkg. of cereal. The bad thing is there is no place to sit unless you want to sit in the small lobby near the front door (2 loveseats) or on a couch next to the elevator. Be prepared to take your breakfast back to your room for comfort. There is a tray in your room you can use to do that. The first day we were there they didn't keep it stocked very well. In fact, I rummaged through the cupboards to get more coffee condiments and another person had to look for more cereal. You could see the area from the front desk but there wasn't anyone at the front desk . The second day we were there we had to ask for more coffee and the juice machine was empty. There was fruit (apples & oranges) the second day but the oranges looked pretty old & lumpy. Another thing to watch is the $1.00 "safe warranty" they tack on to the price when you check-out. I told the desk clerk that I didn't use the safe and wouldn't pay for it and she took it off. All in all, this Microtel was OK and I'd probably stay here again because of the low price during the week compared to other hotels in the same area.

Stayed: June 2006
3  Thank sandarella
Reviewed May 8, 2006

The room was very, very small (probably the smallest I've ever stayed in), but it was clean and modern. Free wireless internet was provided. The continental breakfast was a joke, but for the price, I can't complain. A great place to stay on a budget.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank Family Truckster
A TripAdvisor Member
Rochester, MN
Reviewed July 30, 2005

We recently stayed at Microtel and used the park and fly program. We highly recommend this to other business people. It costs much less to do this option as opposed to leaving your car at the airport. The staff is friendly and helpful. We will stay again! Thanks Microtel Staff!

• Stayed: July 2005, traveled on business