$118
$124
Hampton.com
$119
$101
Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge(Eagan)(Great Value!)
$120
$71
$149
$140
$100
$93
Cancelon
All reviewswindow seatclose to the airportpark and flymnmallpaulminneapolis
Reviewed July 31, 2012

This hotel smells of stale smoke even in the non smoking areas. When you leave even if you stayed in a non smoking room every thing smells like smoke. The hotel just has an old and run down feeling. The breakfast was minimal compared to what other chains offer. They could not find our reservation so just stuck us in a room. The staff made you feel as if you were bothering them by making them stop reading their magazine to check you in. The hotel was a little cheaper than others but for just a little more money you can get a much, much, much nicer hotel.

Room Tip: I would not stay in this hotel it is unclean and noisy!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank teejaa j
Reviewed July 24, 2012

This is a clean and very affordable hotel. It is just a few minutes from the Mall of America and airport.

The room was decent sized and very clean. The beds are a little hard though. Breakfast is pretty decent array of bagels, muffins, toaster waffles, and cereal. The staff was friendly and very accommodating.

My tip is for all non-smokers to try and get on the first two floors. The third floor has smoking rooms and the hallways are saturated with the smell. That smell is torture for someone like me whom is allergic to cigarette smoke. The staff for us was very friendly and allowed us to switch floors.

Also, if you stay in Eagan you can get free tickets to Nickelodeon Universe and a free Mall of America coupon book. Just make sure you sign up for the tickets the friday before your stay!

Room Tip: Make sure when you book to go to http://www.eaganmn.com/ and get the free tickets and coupon book before you leave! You have to sign up the Friday before your stay. However, the savings are worth it. Non-Smokers- Request a room on the first or second floor!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I have stayed at this Hotel quite a few times and It is very clean and in a great location. The standard rooms are quite small so upgrade to a larger room for more space. The staff has always been very helpful and courteous as well :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TRAVELLOVER7611
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Eagan was a Business Trip for 3 days. When I checked in, they couldn’t find my reservation. We found that the reservation was for July, 26 instead of June, 26. I booked through the web site, and the mistake could possibly have been mine. I was offered their last room (smoking), or they would set me up with a room at another Microtel 10 minutes away. I bit the bullet and took the smoking room. They gave me a discount on the room.

The room was standard Microtel. Small room with everything built in, geared for a budget business traveler. Bed sheets were crisp and clean. The bed was a bit softer than I like, but it was comfortable. Tube type TV with a good picture, and more channels than I could count. The AC / Heat unit was effective & quiet. Free internet was good. The carpets failed the white socks test. Walking around the room turned the bottoms dark yellow, so the carpets are in need of cleaning.

Small work area, with convenient electrical outlets, and outlets near the bedside. And something that’s rare. Screens on the windows! I won’t comment on noise, because I slept with the window open, and got a great nights sleep.

The bathroom was medium size. Water pressure good, and hot water OK.
Small Continental breakfast which was sufficient.
Anything you need in the line of food, gas, and convenience stores is a short drive away.

Definitely a place I would return to, when I’m in the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JimDavisHouston
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We recently stayed at this Microtel for our second time. The motel is very clean and the rooms smell nice, too. The first time we had a King Room and it was quite a bit smaller. This time we had a Queen Room and it was very spacious. I called the motel a week prior to our arrival and requested a refrigerator for our room. I was told they were booked full and all the refrigerators were taken but when we got there, they had found us one. We were VERY happy with the friendly staff and their efforts to accomodate our needs. The breakfast is satisfactory but I am mostly impressed with the fact they keep the area very clean and stocked well. We plan to stay here again when we return to the area. :)

Room Tip: Rooms next to the highway are a little noisier. Queen rooms are bigger.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends