All reviews bedroom suite gift wrapping front desk extended stay hotel walking distance laundry facilities breakfast area nice property would stay here again waffle maker sausage shuttle msp airport walmart cereal pets
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here three times. As a Marriott property, I can count on it being clean. The furniture is basic but the beds are excellent. A nice breakfast is provided. The internet is reliable. The hotel is in a good location with a mini-mart next door and food and shopping options close by.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank bullwalk
Reviewed July 12, 2018

We brought a family of five, three adults and two children, and stayed in a two bedroom one-bath suite on the fourth floor. The room had a kitchenette and three TVs. The property was well maintained at a three star level, clean, with all facilities (elevator, pool) in good order. Staff were very friendly and helpful at all times. The hotel is within walking distance of several mid-range restaurants such as Applebees and Perkins, plus a Kohl’s and Walmart. But you need a car to get to the property.
The hotel is right next to I-35E, but freeway noise is not a problem if windows are closed. The hotel is also in the flight path of MSP, but again, not a problem. The breakfast was just OK. The pool is outdoor, in the sun during the day, and on the smallish side, but a great water park, Cascade, is just a couple miles away.

Room tip: Ask for room away from I-35E.
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank WilliamS2230
Reviewed April 17, 2018

Wonderful front desk people. My only complaint is that they allow pets and they do not clean the room well enough to get rid of the pet dander. They need to only keep specific rooms for pets. I could not figure out why i was getting flu like symptoms, could barely breath, felt terrible but felt good when i was out of the room and since returning home i am fine. They really need to keep specific rooms for pets.

Room tip: Only marked down cleanliness because of the Pet dander but room was clean
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank spearsfamily40
Reviewed April 8, 2018

The room was nice and roomy. We had a 2 bedroom suite, both rooms had queen beds. The breakfast was typical (waffle iron, eggs, sausage, cereal, etc). The front desk staff was very nice and very helpful. We stayed 5 days/6 nights, and 2 of the days housekeeping skipped our room. The front desk was very apologetic and provided the towels that we needed.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
TownePlaceSuitesE, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Thank you for staying with us while in the Eagan area. I am very sorry that your room was not serviced for those 2 days, I will be following up with housekeeping to make sure this is addressed.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

I've stayed at this location twice and had the same experience both times ... best service !!! The rooms are roomy, comfortable and well appointed. The front desk team is awesome. Both times I stayed, I used the shuttle to the airport without any hiccups. Really appreciate the feeling the front desk portrays from the moment I enter the front door.

Date of stay: March 2018