“GREAT FOOD AND AMBIANCE”
Review of Andiamo

Andiamo
Order Online
Ranked #1 of 155 Restaurants in Eagan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Johnny Cake Ridge Road and Diffley
Description: Andiamo Italian Ristorante is a locally owned business serving the Eagan area of the Twin Cities. We pride ourselves in making fresh, flavorful food to share with you-- our extended family. So come in and make yourself at home. Our goal is to make you feel like you're joining us in our dining room.
Reviewed December 17, 2018

My sister picked this restaurant for our family to celebrate our birthdays. I certainly was pleasantly surprised. The food was not the run of the mill Italian restaurant fare and the menu was unique and inventive.
I had the delicious Walleye rolled lightly in Parmesan cheese and bathed in a lovely, mild butter, lemon sauce with roasted vegetables. One of my sister's had the salmon with spinach and roasted vegetable and my other sister had the seafood with scallops and shrimp with clams and all the dishes were shared and highly rated by us all. My . My brother-in-law had the risotto with seafood and loved it. We all shared our dishes with each other and no one was disappointed in their choice. However, next time we come to Andiamo we will certainly try the other dishes we tasted. Andiamo does have a big wine list and also serve liquor. The dishes ranged in price from $18 to $20 dollars which is reasonable for the high quality of the food. The presentation also gets an A+/ along with the service.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 25, 2018

Very nice atmosphere and service. Loved my pizza while others enjoyed their pasta and other dishes. Recommended for a good Italian meal.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Let’s go indeed! Excellent food, friendly staff and a variety of free table bread to much on while you are awaiting your entree. Four of us ordered different items from the menu and it was all above board. The ravioli was incredible. I will definitely return when I am back in the area.

1  Thank jenniferbD9486AA
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

4 couples requested recommendations for an eatery in Eagan from the East Metro Foodies FB Page and this came high on the list; and for good reason. Everybody was satisfied. Had Linguine with clams added mushrooms. Generous portion of clams. Wife had the Cioppino and it was better than mine...excellent red sauce end seafood blend.

2  Thank minnspa
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I did takeout from Andiamo, and it was incredibly delicious! I highly recommend the margherita pizza, and I very, very highly recommend the chocolate cake. We were thrilled with the meal.

1  Thank Courtney B

Been to Andiamo? Share your experiences!