“Outstanding management”

Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Jefferson Hills, Pa.
“Outstanding management”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for almost 3 years for business just about every week. The hotel is extremely well run by the manager Stacy Ly. I was treated like a valued customer all the time. The hotel recently made signficant upgrades to the rooms and property. If you are in the Twin Cities on business, I highly recommend this hotel for its comfort and value.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ron J
Eleal, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that Stacy and her staff were able to take such great care of you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Eagan, Minnesota
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have had to pleasure to spend a total of about 15 nights at this hotel and the reason, to me, is obvious. A little tricky to get to, but WELL worth it! Rooms are neat and clean, the staff is extremely courteous, helpful and accomodating, and I always enjoy my stay. In fact, I can write this due to the free WiFi - a definate plus! I am a US Army officer and I have to come to Ft. Snelling quite often. This hotel is simply the most convient for the price! And I would be remiss not to mention a staff member who has been the most courteous and helpful, that would be Laura O. I'm sure other guests would think the same. I appreciate the courtesy and always friendly personality. I definately recommend staying here, I know I'll be a repeat, repeat,etc customer!

Room Tip: Rooms opposite of Sam's Club/interstate are darker/quieter.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank garys738
Eleal, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that we will be seeing you as a repeat guest. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed December 16, 2012

my job is traviling nightmare..thier is lots of work we do in the area and out of state
the company i work for tried to change to other hotels plans and that became the worst they could of ever made and with one call to mgmt. at this hotel made it happen for us the other place wher realy bad cars getting broken in people at the front desk were realy rude... and the 3rd floor was smoking let me tell you (microtell) this place made your clothes and food smell like smoke and dont try to sleep ,,,,but any ways this hotel recomend to my mother and family because thats what it fellt like home

Room Tip: any room would be great but like the first floor
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank joerod316
Eleal, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that we were able to contact your company and keep you Happy and feeling at home. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have had tremendously nice experiences staying at this hotel [Extended Stay by Denmark Ave in Eagan]. I think the experience is greatly reflected in the proactive behavior of the office staff. They are friendly, courteous and strive to go above and beyond to make your stay [whether short or extended a comfortable one]. I found Stacy, the manager of the hotel to be friendly and flexible to make some adjustments and took great strides to make my stay comfortable. This is the third time I am staying at this hotel and is an extended stay. Apart from the standard features of any typical hotel, the other features like work counter-tops, laundry equipment, exercise areas, microwave, refrigerator, cooking range, made my stay comfortable. My favorites related to this hotel are: the presence of a small business center, where they have couple of computers and a printer for quick printing needs and the ability to get quick groceries by the near-by Sam's Club through the hotel's club card.

I am sure there is a definite mapping between how the office staff behaves, reacts & plans and the experience that a customer gets. For example: for a brief duration, a while ago, we have stayed at a ** different hotel ** of the same kind, where they had all sorts of emergency drills happening all the time when we stayed there and sure enough my wife always complained to me that the hotel staff where we did not have good experience were grumpy and no dedicated follow through of any issues. I guess issues keep piling up and convert into emergency situations.

This hotel however our experience was very much on the positive side - again Kudos! to the management over there in delivering great value to customers.

Summary: My overall experience at ES by Denmark Ave has been wonderful! Personally, for my future short term and extended stays I will not hesitate to book my reservation here again, if I happened to be within the Twin Cities area either for my business or personal needs.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the highway have good nature views. The higher floors [2nd and 3rd have] better views...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Fly-On-The-Go
I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for letting us know about your wonderful experience here at hotel. It's great to hear that you were able to see the Team work and commitment to our guests. .Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Nice hotel in a convenient location. Having a kitchen in the room is a plus. Staff was nice and very helpful. Manager shared that they are working on updating the hotel. Looking forward to it! Would stay here again when I return to Minneapolis.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank RK33139
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your visit to our Hotel. Thank you again for your review and appreciate your comments about the comfort of your rooms as well as the great comments about our staff. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
McAllen, Texas
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My stay here was excellent they provided great service overall a clean facility, rooms are spacious and very well maintained its in a great location adequate parking and the overall customer service was excellent I also want to thank the staff for making my stay as comfortable as if I were home, thanks again to the magnificent staff great service will definitely stay here many more times !

Room Tip: any room is great
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Eleal, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that our staff was able to accommodate all of your needs and requests. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Pocahontas, Illinois
Reviewed December 8, 2012

The hotel is extremely clean, and well maintained. It is very quiet with great restaurants and shopping nearby! The staff is very friendly and accommodating! I stay here several times a month, all year long and can say very honestly that this is certainly my hotel of choice!!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business