“Great Experience! Defiinitely will revisit if I happen to be in the area.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North

Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Experience! Defiinitely will revisit if I happen to be in the area.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have had tremendously nice experiences staying at this hotel [Extended Stay by Denmark Ave in Eagan]. I think the experience is greatly reflected in the proactive behavior of the office staff. They are friendly, courteous and strive to go above and beyond to make your stay [whether short or extended a comfortable one]. I found Stacy, the manager of the hotel to be friendly and flexible to make some adjustments and took great strides to make my stay comfortable. This is the third time I am staying at this hotel and is an extended stay. Apart from the standard features of any typical hotel, the other features like work counter-tops, laundry equipment, exercise areas, microwave, refrigerator, cooking range, made my stay comfortable. My favorites related to this hotel are: the presence of a small business center, where they have couple of computers and a printer for quick printing needs and the ability to get quick groceries by the near-by Sam's Club through the hotel's club card.

I am sure there is a definite mapping between how the office staff behaves, reacts & plans and the experience that a customer gets. For example: for a brief duration, a while ago, we have stayed at a ** different hotel ** of the same kind, where they had all sorts of emergency drills happening all the time when we stayed there and sure enough my wife always complained to me that the hotel staff where we did not have good experience were grumpy and no dedicated follow through of any issues. I guess issues keep piling up and convert into emergency situations.

This hotel however our experience was very much on the positive side - again Kudos! to the management over there in delivering great value to customers.

Summary: My overall experience at ES by Denmark Ave has been wonderful! Personally, for my future short term and extended stays I will not hesitate to book my reservation here again, if I happened to be within the Twin Cities area either for my business or personal needs.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the highway have good nature views. The higher floors [2nd and 3rd have] better views...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Fly-On-The-Go
Eleal, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for letting us know about your wonderful experience here at hotel. It's great to hear that you were able to see the Team work and commitment to our guests. .Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

Nice hotel in a convenient location. Having a kitchen in the room is a plus. Staff was nice and very helpful. Manager shared that they are working on updating the hotel. Looking forward to it! Would stay here again when I return to Minneapolis.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank RK33139
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your visit to our Hotel. Thank you again for your review and appreciate your comments about the comfort of your rooms as well as the great comments about our staff. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
McAllen, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

My stay here was excellent they provided great service overall a clean facility, rooms are spacious and very well maintained its in a great location adequate parking and the overall customer service was excellent I also want to thank the staff for making my stay as comfortable as if I were home, thanks again to the magnificent staff great service will definitely stay here many more times !

Room Tip: any room is great
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eleal, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that our staff was able to accommodate all of your needs and requests. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Pocahontas, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

The hotel is extremely clean, and well maintained. It is very quiet with great restaurants and shopping nearby! The staff is very friendly and accommodating! I stay here several times a month, all year long and can say very honestly that this is certainly my hotel of choice!!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Lakeville, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed over the Thanksgiving holiday and we really didn't have anything planned for the holiday. The manager, Stacy, met us in the hall, and invited us to a Thanksgiving meal for the holiday. WOW! Nothing like that has ever happened to us before. We thought we were be eating frozen meals for dinner.
Stacy was so kind and friendly during our stay, she really made us feel welcome and went way above and beyond to make us feel at home.
The hotel front staff-Anita, Laura(2), and others were all so friendly, as well as the housekeeping staff. They went out of their way to made sure our room was clean and comfortable, that we had everything we needed and most importantly, they all made a point to remember our names and always made a point to greet us when we were coming and going from the hotel.
Stacy went way and above to make us feel welcome and to serve an incredible Thanksgiving dinner to boot. Nowhere else have we or likely will we find the great customer service and friendly staff then we did here. We loved it there
We loved staying and there and thanks to Stacy, the manager, and her friendly staff...we wil definitely be back!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eleal, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It is wonderful to hear that Stacy went above and beyond to make your stay more enjoyable. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our happy customers.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

Clean rooms, Very good management. Stacy the manager does a great job. The hotel is in a good spot, plenty of restaurants to go to in the area. Located right next to a Sam's Club And a mile and a half from Walmart

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eleal, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that Stacy did such a great job in taking care of you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

I typically do not write reviews but on this hotel I just have to. I was here over the Thanksiving holiday and had the most wonderful experience. Not only are the employees friendly (unlike most hotels), room was clean and spacious but the manager Stacy had a Thanksgiving meal for the people staying there on Thanksgiving day. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, PIE! The whole meal! I was in shock. No one wants to be away from their loved ones over the holiday but this place makes you feel not so far away from home. Very easy place to find, ample parking, great and reasonable rooms and superior employees. Everything that you want in a hotel and then some. If you are in the Eagan area on business or just on vacation I would suggest going here.

Room Tip: Room facing the front (North) has nice sunlight coming through the windows.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our Eagan location. I'm glad that we were able to provide you with a wonderful Thanksgiving treat. It's great to hear that Stacy went out of her way to make your stay great. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!