“Hardly seemed like Thai Food” 2 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Thai
Description: 651-405-6617
Description: 651-405-6617
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Hardly seemed like Thai Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have had the pleasure of eating amazing Thai food in Thailand and also here in the Twin Cities area. Yesterday was my first visit to this restaurant and as I am not deterred by humble surroundings I thought I would try out Magic Thai Cafe. I will simply say it hardly seemed like Thai food - so bland and not beautifully presented - at all. The food did not seem particularly fresh - and though the wait staff was pleasant and efficient, I will unlikely return. This was disappointing as I truly enjoy real Thai food.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Great Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Recently ate there with a co-worker for dinner and had Thai beef jerky, spring rolls, and Pad Thai. All were excellent. This is a little gem that you should not miss.

Visited March 2013
“I would skip unless necessary”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012 via mobile

I got in a little late so buffet was almost over but everything looked pretty bad. By that time I had already ordered some take out and that also was bad very little beef just a lot of noodles.