“Very Mediterranean”

Ansari's Mediterranean Grill & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Ansari's Mediterranean Grill & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 132 Restaurants in Eagan
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cliff Road and Rahn Cliff Road
Description: Authentic Mediterranean cuisine with a warm family friendly environment. Full service bar with specialty drinks. Featuring Belly Dancing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, Live music follows.
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Ate there last night after an afternoon at the zoo--
picked it basically for location; didn't know anything about it.
Very pleasant place to eat -- a bit of a neighborhood bar, but at least at 6pm the noise was not overwhelming.
Had a lamb shank done perfectly.
My wife admired the couscous and wanted to know how the seasoned it; they obligingly provided the information.

1  Thank pkbrando
There are newer reviews for Ansari's Mediterranean Grill & Lounge

Reviewed January 22, 2012

the lamb is great - a little expensive. They always have something fun going on here...bingo, bands, batchi ball, etc. nice outdoor patio in the summer. somewhat loud, but energetic.

1  Thank texastammysue
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Stopped in last Saturday for take out. Ordered the gyros for two and a side of hummus. Waitress was very friendly. Food ready quickly. Was very tasty and enough for four portions. Restaurant atmosphere very nice and artfully decorated. Our first visit but not our last!

1  Thank Saranger
Reviewed November 16, 2011

We were seeing a concert in Apple Valley and were unfamiliar with the area. I searched for restaurants near the church and located a Chinese one. Then I saw that Ansari's was nearby and decided to go there instead. Great move. This place is a little strange, in that they have lots of TVs like a sports bar, but its also a Mediterranean-styled place. We were seated right away (I had made a reservation) and the waitstaff was very quick and courteous. We both ordered a platter and the portions were more than generous! We each had enough to take home for another meal. I had chicken kebabs which were very good and my mom had a platter with gyros, which she said were also very good. Good hummus, good hot tea. And then Surprise! A belly dancer appeard behind me on the stage! She was good and not too intrusive. It was hard for her to compete with the college footbal game and the Penn State fiasco appearing on all the TVs, but I thought it was a fun diversion.

1  Thank betseyp
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I placed an order to go ( Gyros Meal for 4) which came to $25. When I placed the order via phone they said it would be about 15 minutes. When I got there, the restaurant was about 50% full on a Sunday evening, and my food was not quite ready. The hostess was very pleasant and apologized for the wait which ended up being about 5 minutes or so, not a big deal. When I got home, and opened the bag, I was amazed to see all the food! Probably two pounds of delicious seasoned Lamb, 4 warm pita, a huge greek salad, and cucumber sauce. I am not exagerating when I say this provided a dinner for four, and a lunch for the next two days, and there was still Lamb left over! I love Gyros, and I will keep going back to this fine authentic establishment. These are the best Gyros!

2  Thank BrianMinneapolis_MN