Tripadvisor
Eagan
All reviews outlet mall great location complimentary service well stocked kitchen fun weekend definitely stay here again rooms are huge rooms were perfect swimming pool breakfast was amazing family stay shopping trip queen suite amazing hotel breakfast sandwich premium outlets parking lot
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

The location of this hotel brought me there and didn't expect much since I saw a low (2.5) rating on this hotel. I would rate it a 4.0 or higher. The room was very large, had lots of storage as well as a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee and even a dishwasher!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Wonderful staff, covered parking, extremely comfortable sheets, very clean, easy parking. Staff set up full breakfast 1 1/2 hours early for guests with early flights. Will be my hotel of choice In MSP area.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

We were in town for a basketball tournament. We really liked the location so we were able to get some shopping done, too.

My son loved the room setup where he was able to"shut out" the parents.

I was a little disappointed in the pool area. The water was very cold. Another family was in the pool and the young children were teeth-chattering cold. I only lasted a short time to do a couple of laps, myself.

Breakfast was not what I expected from a Hilton chain. I would have preferred to have some hot food premade.

The front desk staff was awesome. They spent a lot of time with a couple of younger kids making sure they were having fun and making sure they felt included in the stay. My son was at breakfast wearing basketball warmups and they took time to come talk to him about the game the day before and who he played later.

We'll be back there in the future.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

We booked a one night stay with a park and fly. We have stayed at this chain before and always had a great experience.

The positives: The staff was great - very helpful and courteous with our requests, from the front desk to the shuttle driver.

The negatives: A total lack of attention to details and cleanliness. The room initially appeared OK, but we kept encountering issue after issue. The bathroom door lock broken and falling apart. No soap gel in the shower dispenser. No blow dryer in the room. But the worst was the dog hair in the beds, which we only discovered the next morning. I realize that the hotel is pet friendly, but I find it ridiculous that we were given a room that previously had pets when we did not have any. At the very least it points to the lack of cleaning done in the room between guests.

We would not return to this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Home2 Suites by Hilton Eagan Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2019

Dear JeffJ_MB,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and while we’re so happy you received friendly service from our staff, we are very sorry for the conditions encountered. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. Your input is genuinely helpful, and we hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed December 4, 2019

Check in was fast and the staff was friendly. Once in the suite the bed and pillows were the most comfortable than any hotel I've been at! Located right next to the Eagan Outlet, it was very convenient for Black Friday shopping

Date of stay: November 2019