Days Inn Eagan Minnesota Near Mall of America
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Eagan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Brandon, Canada
Reviewed February 21, 2013

First of all, Dakota was very helpful and friendly as we arrived very late. Our room was as per requested and cot was in the room. This location isn`t far at all from Mall of America or Water Park of America, so save some money and book this place. The room was clean, maintained and had no problems. The beds are firm and met our requirements for our 3 day stay. Breakfast is what it is, fruit, cereals, waffles, bagels & toast we had no complaints. The water pressure in the shower was good. We did have to ask for more towels, but this was dealt with immediately. My family and I found this stay as a nice quiet spot, parking is kind of tight, but I assume due to the free shuttle to Mall of America ( which runs every 2 hours and you have to sign up, so if this is your option let the staff know when you check in.)
There are the local eateries nearby and a movie theater up the road. We have no problems recommending this hotel to our friends and family.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Yardley, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have stayed at several Days Inns and did NOT want to return to any of them. And then, I need a place totally convenient for my 12 day stay and the Eagan Days Inn was a 90 second walk. I booked the reservation. What I found was a total surprise - relief, then happiness!! When I said I could not eat the food on the breakfast buffet because of my food allergies, the manager herself got into her car and went to the food store to purchase what I needed. THAT is added value customer service. Any request was handled immediately. I watched her do the extras that I would rarely see a manager do. She was a role model for her staff . . . from the front desk to the housekeepers. All were friendly, accommodating, and always wanted to be of service. Every staff member smiled as they passed and many asked how my stay was. Since I teach Customer Service Professionally, I recognize what is good and what is not. I am sure there are times when someone has an off day. I had been here for 12 days and I had witnessed no negatives. Manager Stacy Goode was even better than anyone could expect. I returned a second time, and will be making reservations soon for a third visit.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Heshie S
JACKSON
Reviewed January 30, 2013

enjoyed our stay at Days Inn in Eagan. nice ,clean and quiet. Thank you. Bed and room was very comfortable. Continental breakfast was great. many good choices. Only improvement would be is to have a microwave and fridge in the room. Close to many things, shuttle van available. Great place to stay and we will again. Thank you

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Eagan, Minnesota
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stay here about every other month. The rooms are nice & quiet. The location is very convenient for the Mall of America & the airport. Good selection of resturants in the area too. The staff are always great. It is also nice that they are a very dog friendly place. On my last stay, the front desk clerk, Ebony, was so welcoming & pleasant. I was very impressed with her! Thanks Ebony!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Travelers also viewed these Eagan hotels
Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge
Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Eagan
Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Eagan/St Paul
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Eagan
Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America

Been to Days Inn Eagan Minnesota Near Mall of America? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Eagan Minnesota Near Mall of America

Property: Days Inn Eagan Minnesota Near Mall of America
Address: 4510 Erin Dr, Eagan, MN 55122-2360
Location: United States > Minnesota > Eagan
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Best Value Hotel in Eagan
#6 Business Hotel in Eagan
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Eagan Minnesota Near Mall of America 2*
Located at Highway 77 and Cliff Road, the Days Inn Eagan is near some of the area's best attractions. Minutes from the Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport, Mall of America, Minnesota Zoo, Imax Theater, Downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul, Metrodome, Target Center and Target Field. There are many restaurants nearby, including Casper's Cherokee and Doolittles Woodfire Grill. The Days Inn Eagan offers complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, complimentary newspaper, wireless high-speed internet access, a business center, an large fitness room, indoor heated pool, whirlpool, and sauna. Additionally, the Days Inn offers complimentary shuttle service for the Mall of America and Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport's Lindbergh and Hubert H. Humphrey Terminals from 4 AM to midnight with advance reservations. All of our beautifully decorated guest rooms feature free local telephone calls, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and cable TV with HBO. Meeting facilities available for up to 20 people. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Eagan Minnesota Near Mall of America reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Eagan / Minneapolis / Mall Of America Hotel Eagan