All reviews living room waffles warm pool movie theater front desk staff amazing hotel three nights shuttle service i highly recommend this hotel home away from home great place to stay park and fly devon mall hallway mn target
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

We arrived for a weekend stay for a wedding and were pleasantly surprised at the amenities...full sized refrigerator with an ice maker, two burner stove, and a dishwasher! It had all the dishes, pots and pans, silverware, etc.

Then we saw the bed. It was supposed to be a queen, but it was more like a full. If I had a tape measure, I would have measured it. We have a queen at home and on this bed my husband and I were very cramped. Friends at breakfast told us the same thing. I mentioned it to the gal at the front desk and she said they just got new beds. I think they got taken.

The staff was very nice and the breakfast buffet was very good. It even had a pop dispenser with Coke, Sprite, etc...very unusual for a breakfast buffet.

Except for the small bed, this hotel was pretty nice. It had a nice outdoor courtyard too.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank ritapawl
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2016

Thank you for staying with us and for rating our hotel and offering your feedback. I apologize for the issues with the bed size. We hope you will allow us to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

Our company has stated here since I began working with them 5 years ago. Always great service and personable and accomidating. Lauren is especially motivated and happy to help! Cookies, free movies, popcorn, and shuttles from the airport!
5/5 earner

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Drew L

Thank you so much for your loyalty and for taking the time to rate our hotel and offer your feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we will look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

Impromptu night in Egan and happily surprised by the property and staff. Friendly and clean. Would highly recommend! Ansari's is close and fun with fabulous food! Breakfast was fresh and hot. Pool area is large and clean hot tub was relaxing.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank boatingmo
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2016

Thank you so much for staying with us for your impromptu evening in Eagan. I cannot thank you enough for your business and for taking the time to rate our hotel and offer such nice feedback. We will look forward to serving you again soon. Have a great week!

Reviewed May 4, 2016

We have stayed at the Staybridge on several occasions over the last 5 years - when our house was being worked on and we couldn't stay in our house. We have enjoyed every stay and love the 2 bedroom suites for our family of 6. Thanks to Cathy for all of our professionalism and hospitality!!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Paula K
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2016

Thank you so much for choosing us to be your home away from home when yours is being worked on. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. All of us, especially Cathy, will look forward to serving you again soon. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend.

Reviewed April 26, 2016

Traveled with family members to celebrate/attend a birthday party.
I am a IHG Platinum member and was very pleased to be upgraded to a two room suite by Victoria (front desk).
Came in very handy.
I will keep this property on my list.
Breakfast buffet was good.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2016

Thank you so much for staying with us for the recent celebration. I am glad you were shown the level of service we strive to provide. We will hope to see all of you again soon.