“Great Stay”

Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stayed last weekend at the Staybridge Suites in Eagan. Everything we great from the moment we walked int he door. The staff was friendly, the great room and breakfast area very inviting. It was raining heavily the night we were there so we were not able to enjoy the outdoor space which was very beautiful complete with gas grills, nice seating area and an outdoor gas fireplace. The pool was very clean and nice. The room was spacious and well appointed. I could see my family staying here for an extended stay. The breakfast was great and the variety far exceeded any other complimentry breakfast we have ever recieved. The evening meal offerings during the week were a nice touch also (we did not stay during the week) I talked to a guest who had been staying there long term due to a house fire and her insurance company put her somewhere else after their lease expired she begged them to send her back to this hotel. I think this speaks volumes on how nice this place is. We will definitly be back our expectations were truly exceeded!

Room Tip: Great place for longer stays
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Hello Padahm-
Thank you so much for allowing us to serve your travel need while in Eagan! We are so happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us, and would like to thank you for taking the time to share with others your experience. Have a great summer, and I hope you will allow us to be your host the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

I travel extensively for my job, anytime I have a Staybridge Suites available, I always stay with them. We have gotten to be quite familiar with them, & they always make you feel like your at home when you stay with them. Always pleasant & helpful. Without any doubts my preference of motels available, I am in motels about 200 nights of the year, & the president of IHG rewards writes me letters. If you have a trip planned, search out the Staybridge Suites, they are top notch in my book.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Greetings!
Thank you so very much for your loyal business, and for taking the time to share your Staybridge experience for others to read about! I am thrilled to hear your enthusiasm for our brand, and I can say with confidence on behalf of all Staybridge Managers that the pleasure is ours to have you stay with us.
Please have save travels, and we look forward to being your host the next time you make your way to Eagan.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

This is one of the most fabulous hotels that I have ever stayed at. We stayed here before and after a trip to Europe using the park and stay package. It not only met every expectation, but highly exceeded it! The room was gorgeous, the bed was really comfortable! The breakfast was phenominal (did not stay on a week day night to rate the food in the evening). The people who worked here went out of their way to make sure our stay was perfect. Due to a flight delay, we got in very late, and the people at Staybridge allowed us a late check-out so that we could sleep in. It was fabulous! If I am ever in the area again, this is the only place I would consider staying. It was perfect and I'd highly recommend it to everyone!

Room Tip: We got a room on the top floor (3rd) and it was very quiet, even considering that we slept in until...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Thank you so very much for being our guest, and for taking the time to share the details about your experience here for others to read about! Our entire team takes great pride in doing everything we can to make sure every single guest's expectations are indeed exceeded, and I am so pleased to hear that you had such an experience with us! I will share you feedback with our entire team to let them know that the efforts we are making are being noticed!
We look forward to being your host the next time you are in the Eagan area - Safe travels!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

While traveling across the country we took the advice of friends and stayed at this lovely property.
We took a two bedroom two bath suite complete with a fully furnished kitchenette and living room.
Very spacious and well appointed, TV's in both bedrooms and the living room. Over a lovely free breakfast the next morning, Bill, the General Manager introduced himself and wanted to make sure our stay had been a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend staying at this property.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Hello Big Mike-
Thank you for being our guest!
We appreciate you taking the time to communicate to others about your stay with us - Many people don't know yet what a Staybridge Suites has to offer, and your testimonial paints a good picture of one of our suite options people can expect when they stay with us.
I hope you will join us again the next time you are in the area
Happy Travels to you.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I love this place. It really feels like home away from home. Very clean, quiet, great complimentary breakfast, great service. I really liked the room we stayed in. I could close the bedroom doors for privacy while my fiancé stayed up and watched tv in the livingroom. Very comfortable couch. Kitchen was very nice. Lots of room. Dinner is provided free of charge on some of the weekday nights for those who want to save money on dinner expenses. Didn't find time to use the pool, but it looked very nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Hi Kim-
Thank you so very much for your review of our hotel, and for taking the time it took to let others know about us! I am thrilled to hear you had such a good stay with us - and I love your review title! Our hotel team is committed to making sure every guest's expectations are exceeded, and it appears we met our goal during your stay. Thank you again for allow us to serve your travel needs while in Eagan, and I hope you will join us again.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

This review is a bit late- we stayed Oct 2013 but felt the need to give the Staybridge the praise it deserved!

My husband and I travelled to MN from Winnipeg, Canada with another couple to take in a Jets VS Wild game and spend the weekend shopping etc. We booked the Staybridge on hotwire and were SO glad with what we got!!

The rooms were very nice, clean, modern, spacious. They had mini kitchens, nice couch/lounge area, nice bed, flat screen tv and nice bathroom area. We were very happy with it and it felt like home.

The free breakfast was a huge plus too. Very nice breakfast with lots to pick from. Nice eating area and lobby.

The pool and spa were big and also very nice.

The staff were great, no complaints.

Close to the Mall of America, very good location.

Thanks again! If we can get a good deal again, We'll for sure come back!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank krevster
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Hello to our Canada friends:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate hearing about your experience, and are especially grateful for you taking the time to share with others about your experience at our property.
I hope the next time you come to town for a hockey game, or anthing else, you will grant us the pleasure of serving your travel needs again.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

This property consistently delivers top notch service. I spend 80% of the time on the road for business. This was my 3rd time staying, and the service has yet to disappoint. The front desk staff is always friendly and the rooms are immaculately clean, you'd never even know it was a pet friendly hotel. On this stay I had the pleasure of meeting the General Manager, Bill Godbe. The pride that he takes in this property is apparent at every turn. Keep up the good work and I will most certainly be back.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. I enjoyed meeting you as well, the pleasure was truly mine. To get such a great review from a seasoned traveler such as yourself means a lot to us. We all look forward to your return, as always please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do to make your subsequent stays even better.

With hospitality,