“Reliable for road warriors”

Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Reviewed May 5, 2014

This property consistently delivers top notch service. I spend 80% of the time on the road for business. This was my 3rd time staying, and the service has yet to disappoint. The front desk staff is always friendly and the rooms are immaculately clean, you'd never even know it was a pet friendly hotel. On this stay I had the pleasure of meeting the General Manager, Bill Godbe. The pride that he takes in this property is apparent at every turn. Keep up the good work and I will most certainly be back.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. I enjoyed meeting you as well, the pleasure was truly mine. To get such a great review from a seasoned traveler such as yourself means a lot to us. We all look forward to your return, as always please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do to make your subsequent stays even better.

With hospitality,

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Very nice hotel. The rooms were clean, quiet, and comfortable. The staff was friendly and attentive.
They were very accomodating and worked well with our company regarding multiple check in's and outs.
Good food options.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community. Clean, Quiet and Comfortable is a great way to describe our hotel, your feedback is truly appreciated. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and food options. We all look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have been going to the Staybridge Eagan for years. My family loves it. The rooms are always
clean, the beds extremely comfortable and a warm pool. Bill the manager is very pleasant with
all the guest. He takes time to know you and make sure that you have a pleasant stay. I also
picked up on how nice he is to the staff. The front desk help Cathy, Teresa, and Kristen were also very friendly, down to earth and helpful to our needs. They are always smiling and nice
to chat with. Dick the maintenance guy was so nice and fun to talk too. The breakfast and dinners are always good with pleasant staff. I live about 25 minutes from here and continue
to come here for I have never had a bad experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. It has been our pleasure having you and your family as our guests. It is always great to hear that the wonderful team here has made such a lasting impression upon you and impacted your stay in such a positive fashion.

I am very lucky to be surrounded by such a talented team of dedicated hospitality professionals.

If there is ever ANYTHING that we may do for you, please let us know. We are at your service.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

3rd time to this property on a work trip and it was another great stay. The amenities are great, the location is very convenient, and the staff is courteous & attentive. The breakfast has a good variety of food. I don't really feel like I'm away from home when I'm here because it's so comfortable & quiet. Cathy was very helpful while I was there too.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your multiple stays at our hotel. If there is ever anything "special" we can do for you, or if you have developed any preferences here at the hotel, please let us know. We truly enjoy providing memorable experiences and we are at your service!

I appreciate you mentioning how well Cathy has taken care of you. She is absolutely a Hospitality Professional and I feel lucky to work alongside her as well as the rest of our talented team.

We all look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Room was clean and well cared for, very good climate control kept the room at a perect temperature my entire stay. I enjoyed the breakfast options and the coffee was good. Bill Godbe, the General Manager, went above and beyond when he called me two hours after I checked out and made me aware that I had forgotten my phone charger. He then (astonishingly) offered to mail to it to my home address! I recievd back undamaged within 48 hours! Thank you Bill!

Kevin Craig

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for taking time to post this review and share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. As an avid traveler myself, I know how frustrating it can be to get home (a 1,000 miles away) and realize you forgot something as integral as a phone charger. I am glad to hear you received it quickly and in one piece.

My team and I look forward to your return the next time your travel plans require lodging in the Twin Cities area.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

After a mix up with a travel website we were upgraded at the hotel to a bigger better room for our family. Danielle at the front desk was very understanding and helpful to our dilemma. Our family get away was a wonder experience thanks to staybridge suits of Eagan.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the hotel, we are delighted to hear that your family vacation was a success. Thank you for the special recognition, Danielle is truly a talented hospitality professional and I feel very lucky to work with her as well as the rest of the team here. I will be sure to share this review with her and my other colleagues.

We look forward to your return, as a reminder we are centrally located near many family oriented destinations including the Mall of America, MN Zoo, Valley Fair, Canterbury Park, Target Field and the Excel Center to name a few.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is a very nice hotel, it is clean and feels new. The staff are helpful and hardworking, especially the regular lady who runs the breakfast buffet. The pool area is surprisingly large and the pool is warm enough to walk right in. Our family stayed in a two room suite for an extended period of time and were very comfortable there. There are many great restaurants nearby, a Target, a grocery store, a movie theater and you are staying in a nice part of town. I have recommend this hotel to my family and friends, and would stay there again in a heartbeat. So much more comfortable than a standard hotel room.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. It is wonderful to hear that our spacious suites worked well for you and your family and that Anita took such good care of you at breakfast.