“Love this place!”

Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Nampa, Idaho
“Love this place!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

3rd time to this property on a work trip and it was another great stay. The amenities are great, the location is very convenient, and the staff is courteous & attentive. The breakfast has a good variety of food. I don't really feel like I'm away from home when I'm here because it's so comfortable & quiet. Cathy was very helpful while I was there too.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your multiple stays at our hotel. If there is ever anything "special" we can do for you, or if you have developed any preferences here at the hotel, please let us know. We truly enjoy providing memorable experiences and we are at your service!

I appreciate you mentioning how well Cathy has taken care of you. She is absolutely a Hospitality Professional and I feel lucky to work alongside her as well as the rest of our talented team.

We all look forward to your return.

Bill Godbe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Room was clean and well cared for, very good climate control kept the room at a perect temperature my entire stay. I enjoyed the breakfast options and the coffee was good. Bill Godbe, the General Manager, went above and beyond when he called me two hours after I checked out and made me aware that I had forgotten my phone charger. He then (astonishingly) offered to mail to it to my home address! I recievd back undamaged within 48 hours! Thank you Bill!

Kevin Craig

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank you for taking time to post this review and share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. As an avid traveler myself, I know how frustrating it can be to get home (a 1,000 miles away) and realize you forgot something as integral as a phone charger. I am glad to hear you received it quickly and in one piece.

My team and I look forward to your return the next time your travel plans require lodging in the Twin Cities area.

Duluth, Minnesota
Reviewed April 9, 2014

After a mix up with a travel website we were upgraded at the hotel to a bigger better room for our family. Danielle at the front desk was very understanding and helpful to our dilemma. Our family get away was a wonder experience thanks to staybridge suits of Eagan.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the hotel, we are delighted to hear that your family vacation was a success. Thank you for the special recognition, Danielle is truly a talented hospitality professional and I feel very lucky to work with her as well as the rest of the team here. I will be sure to share this review with her and my other colleagues.

We look forward to your return, as a reminder we are centrally located near many family oriented destinations including the Mall of America, MN Zoo, Valley Fair, Canterbury Park, Target Field and the Excel Center to name a few.

Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is a very nice hotel, it is clean and feels new. The staff are helpful and hardworking, especially the regular lady who runs the breakfast buffet. The pool area is surprisingly large and the pool is warm enough to walk right in. Our family stayed in a two room suite for an extended period of time and were very comfortable there. There are many great restaurants nearby, a Target, a grocery store, a movie theater and you are staying in a nice part of town. I have recommend this hotel to my family and friends, and would stay there again in a heartbeat. So much more comfortable than a standard hotel room.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. It is wonderful to hear that our spacious suites worked well for you and your family and that Anita took such good care of you at breakfast.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Great hotel! New, clean, friendly staff. The staff went out of their way to accommodate me during my stay. Would highly recommend this hotel to everyone I know and don't know. I travel for a living, and am on the road each week. I have stayed at terrible hotels. The good part about a terrible hotel is when you have a good hotel you can really appreciate it.

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. To have a review such as this from a seasoned "road-warrior" such as yourself, truly means a lot to my team and I.

Should there ever be anything we can do to make your next stay even better, please let us know!

With hospitality,

STAPLES
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I stay at the Staybridge, Eagan once a year for a church youth outing, an annual Bible bowl competition at Concordia University, St. Paul. We use this hotel because it is an all suite hotel and we can get 6 people in a suite if need be and because they offer a very good complimentary breakfast buffet. It is also conveniently located to attractions that the youth want to see, and only about 15 minutes from our ultimate destination.
Last year when we were here they were in the midst of some renovations and I have to say that they did a great job.
All the facilities are very good.
Rooms are clean and comfortable. Pool is nice... the spa (fitness room) is OK.
Staff is great too.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time to write this review, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. One of our top priorities is providing our guests with a delicious breakfast with lots of choices to meet everyone's needs. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our offerings.

We sure appreciate being your hotel of choice in the Twin Cities area. My team and I look forward the next opportunity we will have to host you as our guests.

Plainview, Minnesota
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Wow, my husband and I were blown away by our experience at the hotel. Really not knowing what to expect when we booked the hotel, we were impressed from the moment that we step out the car (hotel grounds very neat and clean) right up till the time of our departure. When we checked in to the hotel, the gentlemen checking us in was very friendly and checked us in with such ease. After a day out shopping I needed a snack, the hotel snack shop had a great supply of goodies at a very reasonable price. The hotel room was another WOW, very clean, comfortable, modern furniture and the decor was very nice. The next day's breakfast was very good and had a lot of different choices to eat. Bill Godbe, the general manager, and the hotel staff should be very proud of all their hard work to make this hotel a great one. We will be recommending the hotel to our family and friends. We hope to be back soon. Thank you for making our stay very enjoyable.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you for taking time to post this review. We all appreciate your wonderful comments and are delighted to hear that you will be recommending us to your family and friends for the upcoming travel season. Not only do we provide transportation to and from the Mall of America, we are also conveniently located near the MN Zoo and a short drive to Valley Fair and Canterbury Park.

It was great having you as our guests and we look forward to your return!