“Horrible”

Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Arrived at this restaurant about 10:30 AM on a Weds morning there were at most 10 other diners, as we walked in, the hostess took another guest to be seated then proceeded to chat while we stood there waiting finally another waitress seated us. I ordered the strawberry salad with chicken salad croissant, meal arrived in average time, however my salad dressing had hair in it, the waitress was obviously not happy about getting me another salad, 1/2 hour later still no salad, I asked what was taking so long and was told they were working on it. How long does it take to make another salad????? I asked again and she said she would check on it, as she walked past an empty table she slammed the chair into the table mumbled something and proceeded to go in to the kitchen screaming about the lady wanted her salad now! The entire restaurant heard this. 45 minutes later I got my salad to go. Never again will I go to this restaurant.

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I have always loved breakfast at Perkins! It's good food, and no one compares to their muffins. Our server was good at first, but as soon as she brought the check it seemed like her job was over. Had to go to her to ask for a box and it seemed like it was a bother. She must have liked my brother because she came to take his plate and was very nice to him.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I eat breakfast at this Perkins restaurant on a weekly basis and have been for years. The meals are consistently very good. The service is great.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I was adhering to a specific meal plan when we were here. They made my meal according to what I needed. My steak was done perfectly. We actually came here two nights in a row when we were doing our Black Friday shopping. The restaurant is large, so even if there's a screaming kid it doesn't have to be right in your ear. Plenty of seating and conveniently located.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've gotten good service each time I've eaten here, but I wasn't impressed with the food. It was only average. If you're 55 or older, you can save money by ordering from the 55 or older menu.