“Food the way you like it”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #54 of 125 Restaurants in Eagan
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Steinbach
“Food the way you like it”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I was adhering to a specific meal plan when we were here. They made my meal according to what I needed. My steak was done perfectly. We actually came here two nights in a row when we were doing our Black Friday shopping. The restaurant is large, so even if there's a screaming kid it doesn't have to be right in your ear. Plenty of seating and conveniently located.

• Visited November 2012

Saint Paul, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service Good, Food Average”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've gotten good service each time I've eaten here, but I wasn't impressed with the food. It was only average. If you're 55 or older, you can save money by ordering from the 55 or older menu.

• Visited June 2013
Eagan
“Staid offerings.”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The menu items were staid offerings, and the servers were somewhat dissmissive of your party once you were seated. This could be to understaffing.

Visited December 2012
Waterloo, Iowa
“Nice breakfast”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We were looking for a place to go on Christmas day and they were open. Could have breakfast, lunch , or dinner.

Visited December 2012
Kansas City, Kansas
“I love this Perkins!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is close by but other than that this is one of the best Perkins I've been to. The wait is never more than 10 min (if that!). The restaurant is very clean and the service top notch! They have an online coupon club that provides coupons too.

Visited July 2012