“Friendly staff and good quality food”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #21 of 127 Restaurants in Eagan
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Bar, Mexican, Grill, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff and good quality food”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Food was good and so was the atmosphere - I do not like paying a dollar for the entertainment though as it was just a TV on with sport but maybe that is a local by law.

Visited September 2013

Eagan, Minnesota
“Dinner for two”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

It was one of those evenings when we did not want to cook. We jumped in the car and headed to Chill's in Eagan MN near where we live.The service was great as was the food. We had a nice evening thanks to Chill's.

• Visited August 2013
Carson, California
“Good food and service at Chili's”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We ate at Chili's in Eagan on our visit to the Twin Cities because it was close to our hotel. As always, the service and food was excellent. Chili's is always reliable for an enjoyable dinner at reasonable prices.

Visited July 2013
“The service and pay at the table send message that eating is not a relaxing time but a rush rush and go event.”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Looks nice inside. Host was not accommodating when I asked for a window seat. Waitress let me know she was here all night when I was not ready to order. The pop came in a plastic mug. A number of menu items have add ons. Like a fajita has rice or guacamole for 90 cents more. A cheapness resonates at this Chillies. Is the food good? I
Only trying 3 appetizers. Small burgers, wings, and southwest chicken wraps for $12.29. Having a screen in front of me on the table flashing advertising is annoying. It should be a choice to have there. I turned it around. Table changes are slow in turn around. The one by me had been sitting dirty for 15 minutes. I do not mind waiting 30 plus minutes for appetizers, but the wait should be worth it. The southwest chicken taste good but do not see any chicken, maybe it's a chicken paste. The mini burgers are cold and cheese is cold, but have a nice smokey flavor. The wings are cold and taste like something from frozen food section at the super market. They are not wings but bites.

• Visited April 2013
North Mankato, Minnesota
“Enjoyed the food”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

We were in a hotel right behind Chili's, saw the good ratings on Tripadvisor and gave it a try. We were not disappointed. The food was good and the service was great. The grilled chicken salad was very good but a little hard to eat from the rectangular plate. My wife enjoyed the margarita chicken. I also liked the ziosk at the table.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!