“Super Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Super Mexican Food”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

El Loro has wonderful Mexican food and a full bar as well. The restaurant is nicely decorated and the prices are very reasonable. The service is friendly and attentive. They offer outdoor seating and are very professional at catering events. I highly recommend their fajitas and the margaritas really hit the spot!

• Visited May 2013

Minnesota
“Good for Lunch”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Quick and Easy... the lunch menu us reasonable and the service is quick. Was it the best mexican food I have eaten? No, but it did the trick. Although I did have heartburn for about a week, not sure if it was a certain spice they used or just me. Would try it again.

Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois, USA
“Great Food but short on staff”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I visited here with a local who raved and so the food was good despite the high expectations. They brought out a queso dip with the gratis salsa and chips which is unusual. The meal and the margarita were also great. However, we would have had another drink if the staff came around which they did not and it also took a long time to get our check. I am not sure I can go here for a quick meal despite the short turnaround from order to digging in.

• Visited February 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I am in Eagan at least once a month and this has become one of my regulars. It's a franchise, but has a family owned feel. I have tried several menu choices and haven't been disappointed yet. If I had to choose a favorite, it would be Pollo el Loro, chicken and beef cooked in half a pineapple.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Minnesota Mexican”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Not spicy at all. Enchilada sauce more like tomato sauce. Spanish rice appeared to be cooked in a butter/broth. Nice wait staff and clean restaurant, just not what I'm used to...

Visited September 2012

Been to El Loro? Share your experiences!