“Stay away!!”

Ranked #50 of 134 Restaurants in Eagan
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 8, 2008

I've gone to "Jimmy Johns" off of Hwy 55 in Eagan,MN a few times. Love there sandwiches! But I have always wondered how and why there staff NEVER wear gloves when making sandwhiches. On Novermber 7, 2008 I go there for a sandwhich. As I enter the restaurant there's a female employee blowing her nose. I order my food and expect her to WASH HER HANDS and then PUT ON GLOVES!! She does neither and then proceeds to grab roast beef with her slimy, bacteria filled, snotty, dirty hands and make my sandwhich. I say "No Thanks" and leave the restaurant. WEAR LOVES you bunch of F'N morons!!
Thats a disgusting place to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grant

1  Thank warbird9999

Reviewed June 7, 2008

Great sandwiches. A #9, a bag of salt and vinegar chips, and a chocolate chip cookie make for a delicious meal.