Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Review Highlights
Art in the Alley had a great selection of eclectic clothes and gifts

I always enjoy visiting and shopping at Art in the Alley. Always find unusual, eclectic clothing... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Marilyn L
Was stopping in looking for ideas

Oh my goodness. What a selection of unique stuff. I was on a time limit, so I could not absorb all... read more

Reviewed September 14, 2017
dannymak4
Duluth, Minnesota

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Duluth
from $199.00
from $397.00
from $298.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 7, 2017

This shop is truly a very special place. Beautiful, artistic creations of all kinds can be found there at very reasonable prices. My daughter saw me eyeing a fabric purse, and went back later to buy it for my birthday. What a wonderful surprise! I have used it every day since. It is unique, functional, and has held up well. I purchased a dyed long shirt for her. She has received many compliments on it due to its uniqueness. The shop owner had created both items and expressed her joy in making them and seeing others enjoy them. It's worth stopping in if you're in the area, even worth a special trip!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed February 18, 2017

Visited both locations of this store last week,the one on Superior St and the one in Miller Hill mall....love this store!!!so many one of a kind things one won't find anywhere else...the owner is lovely..so kind and helpful and fun,made me feel so very welcome...very reasonable prices too!!!! Yes I will a,ways visit this store when I am in Duluth!!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed January 18, 2017

I found this very special place wandering in the streets of Duluth, you must go there, there are so many wonderful items to buy and the owner is a very nice and kind lady! I bought two necklaces (everybody asks me about them here!) and two bags!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed January 11, 2017

I first fell in love with all the attractive jewelry and clothing in Superior, Wisc. When they added stores in Duluth on Superior St. and the Miller Mall, it was with great joy to be closer to my favorite place to find all these gorgeous hand made necklaces and lovely jackets. I love nice , different items to wear and if you want that, best visit this wonderland of beautiful, and various one item ideas......

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank judypasek
Reviewed November 22, 2016

This store was very interesting. I was thinking it would be bigger but it was a unique shop. We didn't buy anything as i was expecting more items, but this trip nothing caught my eye of interest. if you like different and unique, this is the store to go too

Date of experience: November 2016