Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Was stopping in looking for ideas

Reviewed September 14, 2017

from $199.00
from $397.00
from $298.00
More Info
All reviews unique stuff super fun gifts shop artwork
Reviewed December 7, 2017

Overpriced trendy touristy, trapping place that's only convenient in it's location, and that's about all.

1  Thank crklehr
Reviewed October 17, 2017

when the first item greets you at the door with a $485 dollar price tag...it's not the place for me.

2  Thank pawsitivelypurr-fect
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Oh my goodness. What a selection of unique stuff. I was on a time limit, so I could not absorb all there was as much as I would have liked. This place is great for the random gifts you feel like giving and ideal for an entire Christmas shopping list!

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

We went to the store on Superior downtown and found it: crowded, cheaply made jewelry and clothes, no good artwork, unattractive displays.

1  Thank Gwen H
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Super fun and interesting and unique. Friendly staff, full of energy and information about the crafts that are uniquely made for this shop. Lovely addition to our community...ever wonder what to get that someone you don't know what to buy? Go here...you will always find something special.

Reviewed April 7, 2017

This shop is truly a very special place. Beautiful, artistic creations of all kinds can be found there at very reasonable prices. My daughter saw me eyeing a fabric purse, and went back later to buy it for my birthday. What a wonderful surprise! I have used it every day since. It is unique, functional, and has held up well. I purchased a dyed long shirt for her. She has received many compliments on it due to its uniqueness. The shop owner had created both items and expressed her joy in making them and seeing others enjoy them. It's worth stopping in if you're in the area, even worth a special trip!

Reviewed February 18, 2017

Visited both locations of this store last week,the one on Superior St and the one in Miller Hill mall....love this store!!!so many one of a kind things one won't find anywhere else...the owner is lovely..so kind and helpful and fun,made me feel so very welcome...very reasonable prices too!!!! Yes I will a,ways visit this store when I am in Duluth!!

Reviewed January 18, 2017

I found this very special place wandering in the streets of Duluth, you must go there, there are so many wonderful items to buy and the owner is a very nice and kind lady! I bought two necklaces (everybody asks me about them here!) and two bags!

Reviewed January 11, 2017

I first fell in love with all the attractive jewelry and clothing in Superior, Wisc. When they added stores in Duluth on Superior St. and the Miller Mall, it was with great joy to be closer to my favorite place to find all these gorgeous hand made necklaces and lovely jackets. I love nice , different items to wear and if you want that, best visit this wonderland of beautiful, and various one item ideas......

1  Thank judypasek
Reviewed November 22, 2016

This store was very interesting. I was thinking it would be bigger but it was a unique shop. We didn't buy anything as i was expecting more items, but this trip nothing caught my eye of interest. if you like different and unique, this is the store to go too

1  Thank Gina K