Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Review Highlights
Was stopping in looking for ideas

Oh my goodness. What a selection of unique stuff. I was on a time limit, so I could not absorb all... read more

Reviewed September 14, 2017
dannymak4
Duluth, Minnesota
What a Gift toDuluth

Super fun and interesting and unique. Friendly staff, full of energy and information about the... read more

Reviewed May 29, 2017
brendad478
Duluth, Minnesota

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Duluth
from $199.00
from $397.00
from $298.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 11, 2017

I first fell in love with all the attractive jewelry and clothing in Superior, Wisc. When they added stores in Duluth on Superior St. and the Miller Mall, it was with great joy to be closer to my favorite place to find all these gorgeous hand made necklaces and lovely jackets. I love nice , different items to wear and if you want that, best visit this wonderland of beautiful, and various one item ideas......

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank judypasek
Reviewed November 22, 2016

This store was very interesting. I was thinking it would be bigger but it was a unique shop. We didn't buy anything as i was expecting more items, but this trip nothing caught my eye of interest. if you like different and unique, this is the store to go too

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Gina K
Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful eclectic shop! Repurposed clothing and accessories at great prices. The owners were very welcoming and friendly. You must visit.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank LisabethJ
Reviewed August 12, 2016

This shop is filled with fun jewelry, clothing, and so much more. The ladies working there are very helpful and had some great suggestions for me. I purchased a really fun colorful top and shell. No plain Duluth t shirt souvenir for me!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank bonnie k
Reviewed June 27, 2016

Loved this shop. So many interesting art/craft items & cool clothes. Staff was great - spent over an hour there

Date of experience: April 2016