Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Review Highlights
Art in the Alley had a great selection of eclectic clothes and gifts

I always enjoy visiting and shopping at Art in the Alley. Always find unusual, eclectic clothing... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Marilyn L
Was stopping in looking for ideas

Oh my goodness. What a selection of unique stuff. I was on a time limit, so I could not absorb all... read more

Reviewed September 14, 2017
dannymak4
Duluth, Minnesota

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Duluth
from $199.00
from $397.00
from $298.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful eclectic shop! Repurposed clothing and accessories at great prices. The owners were very welcoming and friendly. You must visit.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank LisabethJ
Reviewed August 12, 2016

This shop is filled with fun jewelry, clothing, and so much more. The ladies working there are very helpful and had some great suggestions for me. I purchased a really fun colorful top and shell. No plain Duluth t shirt souvenir for me!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank bonnie k
Reviewed June 27, 2016

Loved this shop. So many interesting art/craft items & cool clothes. Staff was great - spent over an hour there

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank Debbie M
Reviewed June 27, 2016

Stumbled in this little gem when my sister came to visit. It's pretty cool. Lots of original, funky art. Very fun. My sister picked out a necklace and it was an original. Very cute. They had clothes, jewelry, art and decorative objects. The staff was super helpful and friendly. They even let the kids "pose" in the window. We will be back!

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank Sandy K
Reviewed June 15, 2016

Art in the Alley is a dangerous place for me to stop by and even just window shop. Jackets, earrings, necklaces and objects of art are too tempting. Tami LaPole Edmunds is the artist who has such creativity! If you cannot get downtown, you can find another Art in the Alley up at the Miller Hill Mall. I find gifts for myself, as well as my sisters and friends....way too often.

Date of experience: June 2016