We will be going back in the future, I will have to say it is waaaaay better then going anywhere else. We absolutly loved this amazing place. This history to this place is phenomenal! The food is absolutely delicious, off course I could not finish it all because you get a lot of food. Thank you soooo very much Tim and Angie for allowing use to stay at your beautiful home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where Elegance meets Casual Comfort at our award winning Bed and Breakfast. Ideally located in the heart of Duluth's mansion district on 2 acres of private grounds with award winning gardens just minutes from extraordinary restaurants, shops, Canal Park and majestic Lake Superior. Featuring 7 exquisite guest rooms with modern amenities such as two-person whirlpools, A/C, Fireplaces, TV/DVD's, King and Queen Beds, free high speed Wi-Fi and so, so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth