In February 2008 we chose at random the A. G. Thomson House for a mini-vacation from our cabin still farther north in Minnesota. In our travels prior to that in the United States, England and Continental Europe, Australia, and New Zealand we had enjoyed many fine B&Bs. At the A. G. Thomson House we found the most enjoyable of all.
We have returned on an average of twice yearly since 2008. The quality of our experience in 2008 was not a one-time high; it has been consistently excellent in the years since.
Although our years of distant travel are behind us, in fact, because they are behind us, it is a special joy that the best is so close at hand.
Joan and Jim Nicholas, Ely, MN
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where Elegance meets Casual Comfort at our award winning Bed and Breakfast. Ideally located in the heart of Duluth's mansion district on 2 acres of private grounds with award winning gardens just minutes from extraordinary restaurants, shops, Canal Park and majestic Lake Superior. Featuring 7 exquisite guest rooms with modern amenities such as two-person whirlpools, A/C, Fireplaces, TV/DVD's, King and Queen Beds, free high speed Wi-Fi and so, so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth