Angie and Tim run a first class B & B complete with a breakfast that will fill you up for most of the day. Angie made a cantaloupe peach cold soup that was killer and a pumpkin French toast that was top notch. The home is real cozy and cookies and coffee can be had at any time. Tim was very personable when we arrived and gave us a tour around the home. Together they mix conversation and availability with imposing themselves. They are very comfortable folks and seem to enjoy what they are doing. This is the best b & b that we have stayed at in Duluth and the others were quite good as well which goes to show you how well these folks are!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where Elegance meets Casual Comfort at our award winning Bed and Breakfast. Ideally located in the heart of Duluth's mansion district on 2 acres of private grounds with award winning gardens just minutes from extraordinary restaurants, shops, Canal Park and majestic Lake Superior. Featuring 7 exquisite guest rooms with modern amenities such as two-person whirlpools, A/C, Fireplaces, TV/DVD's, King and Queen Beds, free high speed Wi-Fi and so, so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth