Angie and Tim are amazing and have done an exceptional job making sure every last detail is perfect. We stayed in the Hewitt suite with a great balcony, enjoyed the hammock outside, other amenities they offer (movies, games, drinks, etc). However, all food was great, but being gluten free has never been easier... I had fresh baked cookies, pumpkin bars (warm!) and other luxuries I couldn't imagine getting anywhere else! They are some of the warmest people you'll ever meet and truly care about every person who comes into their B&B.
I would recommend to everyone, although I want to be able to get a reservation myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where Elegance meets Casual Comfort at our award winning Bed and Breakfast. Ideally located in the heart of Duluth's mansion district on 2 acres of private grounds with award winning gardens just minutes from extraordinary restaurants, shops, Canal Park and majestic Lake Superior. Featuring 7 exquisite guest rooms with modern amenities such as two-person whirlpools, A/C, Fireplaces, TV/DVD's, King and Queen Beds, free high speed Wi-Fi and so, so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth