My husband and I received a gift certifcate from our children for the AG Thomson House in Duluth. We have been to many B&Bs but have never spent 2 nights. I have to tell you when I found out that we were required to spend 2 nights I was a bit challenged with that idea. After spending 2 nights at the AG Thomson House I am pretty sure that I am going to require that we always spend 2 nights. It was great to get to know our hosts Tim and Angie, they made us feel right at home and were very friendly and outgoing. The room was very nice and spacious! Tim did a great job of baking some of the great pastries that were served for breakfast and of course Angie did equally as well on the main courses. Thanks for a great weekend away we hope to come back to visit again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where Elegance meets Casual Comfort at our award winning Bed and Breakfast. Ideally located in the heart of Duluth's mansion district on 2 acres of private grounds with award winning gardens just minutes from extraordinary restaurants, shops, Canal Park and majestic Lake Superior. Featuring 7 exquisite guest rooms with modern amenities such as two-person whirlpools, A/C, Fireplaces, TV/DVD's, King and Queen Beds, free high speed Wi-Fi and so, so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth