For our 4th anniversary my husband decided to surprise me with a weekend getaway at AG Thomson B&B. To make our weekend extra special my husband contacted Angie and inquired about adding some special things like flowers, or maybe a spa where we could get massages. When we arrived we were taken on a tour of the main house and common areas, We were in awe. Then to my surprise we were escorted to the carriage house to our amazing private suite.... The Lake Superior Suite... At which point I was overcome with such joy I actually cried and was speechless. The suite is everything you need for a weekend full of privacy and romance. In room Angie had arranged a beautiful bouquet of flowers, with chocolates, and white wine. She also made arrangements for us to have an in suite couples massage. Angie & Tim were also more than willing to share their knowledge of the best local spots for dinner and entertainment, and we also got a great history lesson! We are frequent travelers and AG Thomson B&B is return stop on our list. Tim & Angie are wonderful hosts and their B&B is absolutely amazing! See you soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where Elegance meets Casual Comfort at our award winning Bed and Breakfast. Ideally located in the heart of Duluth's mansion district on 2 acres of private grounds with award winning gardens just minutes from extraordinary restaurants, shops, Canal Park and majestic Lake Superior. Featuring 7 exquisite guest rooms with modern amenities such as two-person whirlpools, A/C, Fireplaces, TV/DVD's, King and Queen Beds, free high speed Wi-Fi and so, so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth