My husband and I spent a long weekend at the A.G. Thomson House to celebrate our anniversary. We had a great time! The property and grounds are absolutely beautiful! Our room was tastefully decorated. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious - my personal favorite was the raspberry and white chocolate scone. We liked that we could choose to eat with the other guests or in our room. Angie and Tim, the Innkeepers, thought of everything to make our stay as enjoyable as possible, from the freshly baked cookies to the vast selection of books and DVDs available for us to borrow. If you need any advice about what to do or where to eat in the Duluth area, they will give you plenty of good ideas. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where Elegance meets Casual Comfort at our award winning Bed and Breakfast. Ideally located in the heart of Duluth's mansion district on 2 acres of private grounds with award winning gardens just minutes from extraordinary restaurants, shops, Canal Park and majestic Lake Superior. Featuring 7 exquisite guest rooms with modern amenities such as two-person whirlpools, A/C, Fireplaces, TV/DVD's, King and Queen Beds, free high speed Wi-Fi and so, so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth