This was our first stay at the Comfort Suites. And, we were very happy with our choice. Like my husband said, it's not fancy, but they do everything right. The room was spacious, very clean, a very, very comfortable bed and a huge walk-in tiled shower. The complimentary breakfast was impressive and delicous. Biscuits and gravy, bacon and eggs, fresh waffles, english muffins, to name a few items. The great room with a fireplace offered a nice, relaxing setting to enjoy the sunset over lake superior with a glass of wine (they also cater appetizers in from Bellisios). The location couldn't be better, everything you need is within blocks..The ONLY recommendation I could make would be to upgrade the toiletries. I was looking forward to something a little more decadent. We are looking forward to our next weekend get a way at Comfort Suites, thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Suites® Canal Park is near Lake Superior, Canal Park, historic Aerial Lift Bridge, Duluth Entertainment Convention Center, University of Minnesota Duluth and Glensheen, the Historic Congdon Estate, "Duluth's American Castle." Spirit Mountain, Duluth International Airport and the University of Wisconsin-Superior are located just 10 miles from this Duluth, MN hotel. The hotel is also walking distance from Lake Superior Marine Museum, Carnival Thrillz Family Entertainment Center and the Great Lakes Floating Maritime Museum, featuring the S.S. William A Irvin ore boat. Miller Hill Mall, North Shore Scenic Railroad and Enger Park Golf Course are additional points of interest in the area. The numerous gift shops and antique stores in downtown Duluth are also just blocks away. Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Suites Canal Park the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! If you're leaving early, a Your Suite Success™ Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast. Enjoy an invigorating splash in the indoor heated pool and hot tub. Unwind on the veranda and gazebo overlooking Canal Park, or sit on the lakeside patio and watch ships enter the canal. Doing business is a pleasure in the conference room. Up to 30 people can be accommodated, and the meeting room is equipped with adjustable lighting, audio/visual equipment and free coffee. Business travelers also appreciate high-speed Internet access in all rooms, free local calls and access to fax and copy machines. Rely on this Duluth, MN hotel for relaxing, stylish rooms filled with all the luxuries one can imagine. Rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, sofa sleepers, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television with HBO. Several luxury suites feature whirlpool bathtubs and romantic views of the surrounding lake and park. A guest laundry facility is also available. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Comfort Suites Canal Park provides friendly customer service, inviting accommodations and affordable rates to everyone visiting the Duluth, Minnesota area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Suites Canal Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Canal Park Hotel Duluth
- Comfort Suite Canal Park Duluth
- Comfort Suites Duluth Mn
- Duluth Comfort Suites