AmericInn by Wyndham Duluth
Comfort Inn West(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$120
$116
$110
$105
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

Park Point Marina Inn(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$199
$193
$313
$229
ComfortSuites
$270
$216
The Suites Hotel in Canal Park(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$165
$128
$100
Official Hotel
$171
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$239
All reviewsmiller hill mallhot tubfront desk clerkmicrowave and fridgequiet hotelshopping triprooms are cleancold cerealshort drivepleasant staycontinental breakfastpool area isnight stayoatmealthe breakfast areastayed one nightfitness center
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I just completed a one-night stay at the hotel and enjoyed it very much. I would definitley go back to the Fairfield if I find myself in the area again. The hotel has been updated and has a new feel on the inside throughout. The hotel was very clean, we had zero issues with our room. The location is also pretty good. It's just a short drive away from the downtown attractions and there are a lot of restaurants around, some of them are even walkable. Parking and breakfast are both free.

I was especially impressed with the staff. Each employee I spoke with was very friendly and helpful. The clerk who checked me in took the time to welcome me to town and describe some of the local attractions and restaurants I should check out, as well as giving me a map of the area. That was a nice touch that I haven't seen at other Marriott's.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
FFIDuluth, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2014

Thank you for noting our Friendly Fairfield Inn. E Betzold

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I stay at this hotel multiple times a month. It is not close to where i need to be the next day but I continue to stay at this property because the staff rocks... Rachel, taya, and Shawna. Love this hotel. It is fresh, new and always clean. Thank you again for having such great staff.

Room Tip: Call ahead of time because this property is always sold out! Best hotel in the Duluth area. Can't beat the price.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
FFIDuluth, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Wonderful news to hear that our staff made your stay great! Thank you for taking time to review us. E Betzold

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Hotel is in a perfect city location. Parking is simple. Inside the hotel is modern, clean, inviting and updated with equipment needed. No silly additional charges for use. The exercise equipment is up to date. Rooms are clean, clearly supplied with NEW materials and up to date supplies that are found helpful when traveling. THE PEOPLE seal the deal for this establishment. The workers are obviously family like, work together - smile. enjoy what they are doing. It's pleasant to be present.

Room Tip: The breakfast room is also used as a meeting room - a definite hidden gem. Choice of floors can be given. The hotel staff seem very vigilant on the groups that are booking and thus place accordingly. Back of hotel has a more woodsy view, and the front you get to overlook (hillside the city mall area "action"... without the sound).
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Michelle S

Thank you for your review. I will let the staff know how much they added to your enjoyment of our hotel. E Betzold

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We have stayed several times at this hotel on the Miller Trunk Highway in Duluth. We find it convenient to the Mall and other shopping and pretty good value. Occasionally the chlorine smell from the pool has been overwhelming and our last visit we thought the breakfast selection and quality was terrible. It may have been because the staff was in a rush to clear out the breakfast room long before the scheduled closing time due to a meeting. The front desk staff is always friendly and welcoming. The hotel is clean, the rooms are adequate and the beds are comfortable.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the building away from the highway.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
FFIDuluth, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Thank you for your feed back on our hotel. Our weekday breakfast runs from 6am-9am and on Saturday and Sunday morning the breakfast goes from 7am-10am. Please be assured that we do not close down the breakfast early for any reason. I will follow up with my staff to make sure they follow through with this. Thank you- E Betzold

Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is newly updated and the staff is great!!! The evening person was amazing, Taya i believe and the overnight girl,Rachel was great. She got me pillows and blankets and when i asked for dirextions she was great!!! I will definitly be stayibg here again!!!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank camarogirl69
Fairfield_Inn_Duluth, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thank you so much for your stay. I will let Taya and Rachel know how much you appreciated their help. E. Betzold