AmericInn by Wyndham Duluth
Comfort Inn West(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$120
$110
$105
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Park Point Marina Inn(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$199
$193
$313
$229
ComfortSuites
$270
$216
The Suites Hotel in Canal Park(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$165
$128
$100
Official Hotel
$171
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$239
All reviewsmiller hill mallhot tubfront desk clerkmicrowave and fridgequiet hotelshopping triprooms are cleancold cerealshort drivepleasant staycontinental breakfastpool area isnight stayoatmealthe breakfast areastayed one nightfitness center
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My review may be somewhat biased by getting assigned a room next to the elevator, but I really did find this hotel very average. The staff were not especially nice and the room was small but satisfactory. I think this hotel would benefit from more Marriott competition in Duluth.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Patinca29
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have used the conference room/meeting room multiple times. The room is always clean and the staff is very friendly. The location is convenient and easy for my business colleagues to find. Great place to hold a professional meeting.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Great place to stay. Very clean motel, great breakfast and helpful staff. We'll be back again. This motel is located close to the mall and the airport. We enjoy staying at a motel that has staff and enjoy their jobs and are friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Given the weekend, it was way over priced!!! I payed almost $500 for two nights. Blues fest was in town. They kind a have you by the throat if you want to stay in or near Duluth.
It's clean and comfy. The employees were all very very nice!!! Bed comfy for sure. Average room.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank jeff441
FFIDuluth, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

We are so glad you took time to tell us about your stay. We are glad you enjoyed our comfy beds. Our staff strives to make you feel welcome at every stay. Thank you, Ellen Betzold, General Manager

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I stayed a whole week in July. Location at the outskirts was fine, as I had a car to get around. Hotel staff was friendly and provided me with useful information. The room was fairly big, bed comfortable, A/C working and bathroom functional. Hotel has a very small gym with a cross-trainer and two treadmills: I only used the cross-trainer, which was modern and top-notch.

My only real complaint concerns the breakfast. Yes, there were things to choose from: coffee, tea, orange juice, couple of cereals, hard-boiled eggs, youghurt, do-it-yourself waffles. But everything was processed and plates and cutlery were all disposable. I would advise the hotel to cut down on quantity and instead serve FRESH bread with UNPROCESSED cheese and perhaps locally produced wonderful jam. And please, use proper plates and cutlery instead of the plastic ones.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank migrantworker62

We are so glad you enjoyed your week here at Fairfield Inn Duluth. Thank you for sharing about your experience. 2013 will bring new changes to the breakfast at all Fairfields, but until then, I will keep my eyes open for local items to add to our Breakfast offerings. Thank you, Ellen Betzold, General Manager