“Great food!wonderful staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Radisson Hotel Duluth - Harborview
Ranked #25 of 33 Hotels in Duluth
“Great food!wonderful staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2011

The new restaurant and lobby are beautiful. The staff was helpful and friendly!The sales staff was great to work with.

• Stayed February 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2010

This is an older hotel and the rooms reminded me of the 80's, but we had a great time at this location. The top floor is a rotating resturaunt that was fun to look out of. We actually go a burger to go since it was busy, but it was fun to see. Pool was older and kind of had an odd layout, but again, the kids had a great time. The services was great. The hotel lobby was more modern than anything else that I saw in the hotel. This was a priceline hotel purchase and was worth what we paid. Not a perfect hotel, but met our needs and we had an amazing view of the city and harbor!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Bloomington, Minnesota
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2010

The room was in need of work. The wallpaper was coming off the wall. Mold in the shower. Bathroom ceiling was coming down and ventilation system was not working. Don't fall for the view or sleep number bed propaganda. The sleep number beds need updating and the beds fame creeked everytime got in and out of bed. For the $200 per night it is a real disappointment. Save your money and find a Holiday Inn Express at least they are clean and updated.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank VJTHORF

Travelers are raving about these Duluth hotels

minneapolis
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2010

I do not write bad reviews but I have to say I was not very happy with this hotel. Upon arrival we noticed that all the exterior carpet was dirty and spotted. The elevators were rough and we almost got hit by the doors. We had a room on the 15th floor DO NOT STAY ON THE 15th floor, there is a rotating restaurant right above you and you hear it turning as long as its open. The rooms were very small and the hotel was dated, the phone by the bedside did not work and had to use the one at the desk. They ask way to much for the rooms and I do not understand why. The bathroom had mold in the shower the seat was very loose just not very well maintained. All in all this is a low end hotel. I did inform the front desk and they said sorry I even canceled my 2nd nite. I told them this would be reviewed on trip advisor and they said I would not be this first with a giggle. Do not stay here there are plenty of nice places on the waterfront for the same price...Your warned

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank kingpin2920
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2010

I had booked this hotel thru priceline for very cheap. and then came across all the negative comments here. It made the me very anxious as i was travelling with my kids. i called the hotel and asked them If I could get 2 queen beds as the reviews were the bed are too small.

But to my surprise the hotel was not as bad as reviews. I did travell during weekdays and off season.
Cons!!!!!!!!
1) ye sthe carpet had stains but not very bad and they were in the hallway not in my room.
2) blankets. I personally dont like printed blankets because they dont look clean
3) yes the building is old.. but so is duluth...
Pros!!!!!!!!1
1) great location.
2) clean. the water pressure was fine. bath tub does take little bit longer to drain (who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0
3) the computer in the lobby is a decent desktop computer that you see in any 3 star hotel
4) pool I didnt take any swimming stuff with me as the reviews were so bad. therefore could not use the pool but saw people in it.
I didnt order or use any extra servise so cant tell you abt that.
In all it was a very comfortable stay would definetely go there again. But would probably carry my own blankets.
So if you have already booked the hotel or are planning to.
its a decent place to stay.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2010

Room 710 Oct 3, 2010
Even after the pre-check-in inspection the front desk staff said the housekeeping staff was going to do prior to issuing me my key, the room was unclean. However, do to time constraints, I was unable to lodge a formal complaint during my stay. First, the carpet was very stained in the entrance. That should have been replaced a long time ago. The bathroom wall had someone elses hair on it. Below the hair was clumps of either dried blood or feces. The comforter covers were stained with what I hope was red wine. The drain plug in the shower was stuck closed. I had to pry it open to drain the water. One of the two phones was for decoration only. The old tube TV buzzed loudly when on.

• Stayed October 2010
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank mkwayne
London, England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2010

We had one night at the Radisson in Duluth. It is extremely well located in the City Centre with no problems with parking (self parking and no valet costs) and access. Duluth is well connected with sky walks so it's easy to get from the Radisson to the attractive new harbour walk. Rooms were comfortable and large with the sleep preference beds that I wish more hotels would adopt - lovely pillows, too. We ate at the Top of the Harbor restaurant where the service was attentive. There was a mix up over my order which meant I had to rechoose and my partner had finished before I had started mine but we were given complementary desserts in recompense to no harm done.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple