“THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!”

Add it.
Vietnamese Lotus Inn
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed October 8, 2009

I had heard some good things about this place so we decided to give it a try. I ordered tofu and noodles off the recomendation of our server. It was one of the best meals I've had in a long time! I was very excited. My husband had a spicy shrimp and rice dish which he really liked. We also shared veggie springs rolls which were awesome.
I'm so happy I found this place. Everything is fresh and you can order what you want, how you want it.
The owner was there and stopped by our table a couple times to make sure we were ok. His daughter was our server and they were both very friendly. There was one other couple in the restaurant so it was very quiet.
I agree that the prices were a little high, we paid about $40 including sodas, but it was definately worth it!!!

Reviewed January 14, 2009

You can't go wrong at this hidden gem! We've loved everything we've tried. The owners are very friendly, and will be happy to recommend dishes. Each dish is prepared as spicy as you want it. I should warn you that the prices are slightly higher than most asian restaurants in the area, but it's worth every penny!