“bitter espresso”

Dunn Brothers Coffee
Ranked #3 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Duluth
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I've been there several times and the coffee is terrible. I believe the shots aren't pulled properly, but I won't be going back again to find out. It's not worth the money to suffer through a cup of coffee from here!

There are newer reviews for Dunn Brothers Coffee

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Every time I drive to our place on the North Shore, I stop here for a coffee or latte. Their coffee drinks are excellent, made with beans roasted on site. They don't have a large selection of food items, but each sandwich, soup, or baked good I've eaten there has been very good. I especially like the croissant sandwiches and white chocolate scones. While Dunn Brothers is a franchise, this location stands out because of its building--a log structure that suits the northern Minnesota climate and culture. It's roomy, yet cozy, especially in winter with a fire going.

1  Thank Vigaglum
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We went through the drive thru and waited for a few minutes for someone to take our order...then another few minutes to get 2 drinks. We probably ended up waiting for about 10 mins. in the drive thru.

1  Thank alissan284
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I was staying at the waterpark and was in need of stronger coffee. I dodged some traffic and was awarded with a fantastic latte. I have my own espresso machine and I rarely find any place that is as good as i make. I am very particular! This place has good service. I love the atmosphere. They make the drinks without taking short cuts. The taste is excellent. Next time I am in Duluth, I will be stopping here.

1  Thank Gasman51442
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This place is awesome! Its a log cabin inside and out. Great atmosphere, has a cool loft area. Clean bathrooms, great drink, great service, great location. Parking can be a bit tricky, just as a heads up--but they do have a drive thru.

Been to Dunn Brothers Coffee? Share your experiences!