“North Woodsy”

Dunn Brothers Coffee
Ranked #4 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Duluth
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Every time I drive to our place on the North Shore, I stop here for a coffee or latte. Their coffee drinks are excellent, made with beans roasted on site. They don't have a large selection of food items, but each sandwich, soup, or baked good I've eaten there has been very good. I especially like the croissant sandwiches and white chocolate scones. While Dunn Brothers is a franchise, this location stands out because of its building--a log structure that suits the northern Minnesota climate and culture. It's roomy, yet cozy, especially in winter with a fire going.

1  Thank Vigaglum

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We went through the drive thru and waited for a few minutes for someone to take our order...then another few minutes to get 2 drinks. We probably ended up waiting for about 10 mins. in the drive thru.

1  Thank alissan284
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I was staying at the waterpark and was in need of stronger coffee. I dodged some traffic and was awarded with a fantastic latte. I have my own espresso machine and I rarely find any place that is as good as i make. I am very particular! This place has good service. I love the atmosphere. They make the drinks without taking short cuts. The taste is excellent. Next time I am in Duluth, I will be stopping here.

1  Thank Gasman51442
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This place is awesome! Its a log cabin inside and out. Great atmosphere, has a cool loft area. Clean bathrooms, great drink, great service, great location. Parking can be a bit tricky, just as a heads up--but they do have a drive thru.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

This is another small chain of coffee places that we stop at when we're going up the shore (of Lake Superior). It's right there on your way on London Road and they have good coffee. We'll sometimes get an extra shot of espresso for a good, dark roast flavor, but their regular roast is good, too.

Been to Dunn Brothers Coffee? Share your experiences!