“Great coffee shop”

Dunn Brothers Coffee
Ranked #3 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Duluth
“Great coffee shop”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I was staying at the waterpark and was in need of stronger coffee. I dodged some traffic and was awarded with a fantastic latte. I have my own espresso machine and I rarely find any place that is as good as i make. I am very particular! This place has good service. I love the atmosphere. They make the drinks without taking short cuts. The taste is excellent. Next time I am in Duluth, I will be stopping here.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Gasman51442

Duluth, Minnesota
“Best Coffee House in town!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This place is awesome! Its a log cabin inside and out. Great atmosphere, has a cool loft area. Clean bathrooms, great drink, great service, great location. Parking can be a bit tricky, just as a heads up--but they do have a drive thru.

Visited March 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“More great coffee”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

This is another small chain of coffee places that we stop at when we're going up the shore (of Lake Superior). It's right there on your way on London Road and they have good coffee. We'll sometimes get an extra shot of espresso for a good, dark roast flavor, but their regular roast is good, too.

Visited February 2012
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
“Best brew in town.”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Very homey atmosphere with nice ourdoor seating. Scones are great. The prices are good and the coffee is hot.

Visited September 2012
Syracuse, New York
“You wouldn't think it was a chain”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

This quaint, log cabin coffee shop is a nice place that doesn't have that chain feel to it, even though it is. They have locally made baked goods, and they roast their coffee in house. Their coffee is pretty good. You can ask for it in a real cup instead of paper. They have fresh roasted coffee you can buy by the pound, although it is a bit pricey. The only thing that I didn't like was that their sandwiches were premade, although if you order it to eat-in they plate it for you with chips and a pickle. I would visit often if I lived in Duluth.

• Visited August 2012