“Too disappointing for words” 2 of 5 stars

(218) 525-4826
Improve this listing
Ranked #152 of 246 Restaurants in Duluth
minneapolis
“Too disappointing for words”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Attended a wedding catered by Red Swan and they ran out of the food (chicken, fish, vegetables, bread, etc) after 1/3 of the guests were through the buffet line and it took them way too long to recover (60 minutes +), too few servers, no real leadership/ management on site,

Visited October 2012
3 Thank sue570

Amery, Wisconsin
“Delicious & beautiful wedding cake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We ordered a small wedding cake and cupcakes for our wedding in June. I was nervous about how the cake was going to turn out because I asked for a pretty intricate design but it turned out to be very beautiful. Unfortunately I was too busy on the wedding day to try any of the cupcakes but all of the guests said they were tasty and the cake itself was absolutely delicious! I would completely recommend this place for brides looking for a good baker in the area.

Visited June 2012
“Box Lunches- what a selection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I have used Red Swan a few times for catering business meetings. I love how they will let you choose from so many choices that it pleases everyone. The soup is fabulous as well. Their presentation for both Breakfast and lunch is lovely- oh and lets not forget the desserts.... melt in your mouth yummy. (They also have gluten free options :) I won't hesitate calling them again and again!

Visited November 2011

Been to Red Swan Catering? Share your experiences!