New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Cuisines: Cafe
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

There are only two full-service (i.e., with food) Starbucks locations in Duluth (and, one in the Target store) but they both have been great every time I've gone to them. I love a dark roast and there's no dark roast like Starbucks for me. I get their spinach / feta wraps a lot when I'm traveling, and since Starbucks cut out all artificial trans-fats in their foods a few years ago, I eat lunch there a lot, as well.

Visited December 2012

Duluth, Minnesota
“Always Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

I look so forward to my visits and my beverages. I am a huge Starbucks Chai lover!
The staff is always very friendly and the surrounding are comfortable and inviting.

Visited November 2012
“love it :D”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2011

love starbucks. everything is fandabbydosy :D friendy staff, great drinks and nice and clean seating area. plus its right in a barnes and noble heaven.

Visited December 2011

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!