“I happened into the best place ever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Great Harvest Bread Co.

Great Harvest Bread Co.
Ranked #3 of 6 Bakeries in Duluth
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Syracuse, New York
“I happened into the best place ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I was walking from campus back to my motel on a trip to Duluth for school, and I wanted a cup of coffee. I stopped into Great Harvest Bread Co. since all the items on their window stickers were some of my favorite things in a coffee shop. Little did I know I was about to walk into a bread and cookie wonderland with free WiFi. I immediately looked up the TSA regulations on taking baked goods on an airplane. I will definitely be visiting this place every chance I get while in Duluth.

Visited August 2012

Duluth, Minnesota
“Don't miss this one”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

The staff working in this little Great Harvest Bread on Superior Street (East), in the Plaza where Penney's used to be long ago, are a wonderfully professional and welcoming crew. I stopped in to buy some of Peet's coffee and ended up buying a very delicious egg breakfast. Would definitely make this a regular spot if I lived in Duluth. The honey wheat bread is my favorite at GHBs.

Visited July 2012
Superior, Wisconsin
“Best Bread in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

Amazing bread, everything I have tried has been awesome. Also LOVE LOVE LOVE The cookies!! Soft and chewy and oh so good!

Visited April 2012
Duluth, Minnesota
“The best in bread!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

Ask for warm samples with butter...they really help to narrow down the choices. Everything I have tried here is excellent!

Minnesota
“Bread, Bread, Bread do your stuff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

If you don’t like good bread don’t go here. I happen to love eating good bread and they just flat out have it here. I will continue to stop buy while in town and buy more! Buy a couple of loafs head down by the lake season some olive oil, cheese, red wine and prepare for a real treat!

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Great Harvest Bread Co.? Share your experiences!