“The Worst of the Worst”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Duluth, Minnesota
“The Worst of the Worst”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Do not ever go here. I have never been treated with so much disrespect in all my life. Staff was very unfriendly and instead of answering my questions about the menu they simply looked at me like I was stupid for asking them in the first place. (Trust me I work in customer service as well and I know stupid when I see it). To top it all off the sub was terrible. Don't waste your time. Subway or Jimmy Johns is the better option.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Kaley M

Duluth, Minnesota, United States
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My favorite sandwich and soups ever. Quick service and super-fast delivery. Healthy sandwichs--and such a variety. Could have more types of bread. Staff quick and super-friendly!!

Visited March 2013
Amboy, Minnesota, United States
“sub”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

they were very quick on the delivery but they did make a few mistakes on the sandwiches like wrong bread but they were good

Visited December 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“average”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

we went out of our way to get this sandwitch to take on a outing for the day and it was just average , the bread was kind of hard and the meat was ok- i did have one that has a pesto sauce on it and the sauce was good

Visited September 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Tasty subs with silly names, plus they deliver which is always a plus. I rank it better than most chain sandwich...”
Reviewed March 28, 2010

Tasty subs with silly names, plus they deliver which is always a plus. I rank it better than most chain sandwich places, like subway, quiznos, etc.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook