“Don't look at their kitchen! GROSS!”
Review of Savories Catering - CLOSED

Savories Catering
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 23, 2013

So Savories Catering is a popular choice in the Twinports area. We used their services for a wedding. Of course it was expensive but most are. The food was great. Worth the money. However we choose the option to bring back the vessels and containers that the food came in so that we would save money... that wasnt the problem... It was the kitchen inwhich in delivered them too via the back door. It was disgusting!!! The floor was so nasty and you could tell it had not been cleaned in a very very long time. There were dirty pots and pans and misc items around. Yuck! Definitely not a place I'd want my food to be prepared and cooked in.

2  Thank Sweetmurry
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Savories Catering, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Dear Sweetmurry,

Thank you for choosing Savories to provide the fool for your wonderful celebration. I'm sorry if you unhappy with our loading dock/shipping and receiving area, and offer my apologies. This area is no where near our food prep, kitchens or storage areas, and we are sorry if you got the wrong impression. We are proud of our exemplary history of food and health inspection scores, which are available for your review. We'd be happy to give you a complete tour of our facilities the next time you are in the area. I hope we can serve you again.

Ken Jacobs
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Food and service was excellent. They served right on time and it was very good. The wait staff moved very quickly in and out of room keeping the serving line moving.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Savories Catering did all the catering for our conference. Absolutely the BEST food! The waiters are very professional, the desserts were amazing and the mashed potatoes were heavenly!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

This place is outstanding! They catered the food for our conference all week long and I can see why. Everything from the pasta bar we had for lunch to the fancy dinners we had were incredible. The desserts were my favorite, I have never had anything like them! The great service was the "icing on the cake". I only wish we had them out here in Arizona!

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

We spent 3 days in conventions with Savories, they catered lunch and dinner. Every meal was 3 course and amazing. The servers got what ever we needed with a smile. Sean is in charge and he made sure we were satisfied the whole time. Ian was a worshipped hero when he would show up in the afternoon meeting with red bulls and starbucks! They really know what they are doing and should be your go to place for any event or even just a place for a meal. Thanks Savories for making. Sure I gained the expected "vacation" weight :)