Positively 3rd St Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Duluth
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I have driven from Minneapolis
Just to come to this bakery!!
When I got there, the store closed 2 hours earlier. Disappointed, going back to my
Car, a man came out the side of the building, saw me an came to the front , and I said "I came to Duluth just to come here". He said, "my money is put away, but you can write a check". We went into store, and I bought everything in store!!!! He loved it!!! Great job P 3rd St bakery!

2  Thank Mazoltov12

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We've bought bread here for maybe 20 years -- and the Uncle Paul's bread is a favorite. It's a flavorful whole wheat bread that's moist and not heavy. Great for sandwiches or toast.

The Di-nymite Delight cookies are very good as well. Caramel rolls on Thursdays are outstanding.

2  Thank Aaron B
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have very high standards for purchased baked goods, and their cookies and bars were seriously delicious. Some of the best I have ever purchased!

Do yourself a favor and try the goddess square!

2  Thank Aristandra
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stopped in for a 1/2 dozen cookies on our way through town. Great stuff! Natural, simple ingredients with great flavor. Good variety of product too, I would not hesitate to go back.

2  Thank PTJ
Reviewed August 10, 2013

wonderful muffins, try wild banana, glorious morning
great cookies that are not overly sweet.
many choices of bread, great counter service always.

1  Thank woodswoman111