“Great baking!”

Positively 3rd St Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Duluth
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have very high standards for purchased baked goods, and their cookies and bars were seriously delicious. Some of the best I have ever purchased!

Do yourself a favor and try the goddess square!

2  Thank Aristandra

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stopped in for a 1/2 dozen cookies on our way through town. Great stuff! Natural, simple ingredients with great flavor. Good variety of product too, I would not hesitate to go back.

2  Thank PTJ
Reviewed August 10, 2013

wonderful muffins, try wild banana, glorious morning
great cookies that are not overly sweet.
many choices of bread, great counter service always.

1  Thank woodswoman111
Reviewed August 8, 2013

For an organic, natural bakery, this is good. For an overall bakery, this is kinda meh. There weren't cakes or pastries or anything I was expecting when I walked in. There were cookies and bars and muffins. I was very disappointed since I was looking for something else.

That being said, I would recommend the skid marks (cookies). They were delish. Everything else we got was OK, but not over-the-top good. One thing I HATED was the cranberry bars. They were all sour and no sweet. It was hard to even eat it.

1  Thank Cturn999
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

This bakery makes great bread and a variety of kinds fresh every day. Do not miss the Chocolate Chip Cookies or the Thunder Cookies --- you can't eat just one. Once you try this bakery you won't buy baked goods anywhere else.

Been to Positively 3rd St Bakery? Share your experiences!